Heritage Carriage Rides
If you are looking for a unique way to tour Pigeon Forge, TN, embark upon a Heritage Carriage Ride through Gold Rush Stables. A carriage ride is not only stylish, but it is perfect for getting some alone time with a loved one on your vacation. Whether you are looking for a romantic date idea or just want to take in the ride itself, it's a great way to get to know the beautiful area in an intimate way.
The carriages are horse-drawn, providing an experience that is bound to create lasting memories. You'll be taken along on a ride where you will be able to enjoy the fresh Tennessee air while enjoying a peaceful time. As Gold Rush stables is comprised of an amazing 80 acres, there is plenty to see.
Each woman to ride receives a stemmed rose on the basic carriage ride, which is sure to impress. This special adventure is sure to make your Pigeon Forge vacation unforgettable. Not only will you be able to experience beautiful sights in Tennessee, but you'll create lasting memories of a perfect afternoon on a horse-drawn carriage.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes a 15 minute carriage ride.
- What methods of transportation does the Heritage Carriage Rides use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- Approximately how long does the Heritage Carriage Rides last?
It lasts approximately 15 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Heritage Carriage Rides depart from?
2528 Parkway Piegon Forge, TN 37863
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Heritage Carriage Rides?
Gold Rush Stables
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Heritage Carriage Rides?