Gold Rush Stables Pigeon Forge Horseback Rides
Horseback trail riding is one of the most popular activities in Tennessee; that's why, when in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN, a trip to Gold Rush Stables can really make your vacation memorable. Whether you have ridden a horse or not, it's extremely easy to climb up on your steed and hit the trails. The main trail is comprised of 2.5 miles of twisting turns and green trees, though there are five total trails to accommodate many different levels of riders. The trails are completely safe and are not overly challenging, so all riders over the age of 2 can enjoy the fun.
Those on the adventure will also be able to take in views of the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood, and DreamMore Resort. Forests and beautiful trees line the trails, so you can relax, unwind, and soak in nature while enjoying one of the state's favorite past times.
The Great Smoky Mountains
A National Park, the Great Smoky Mountains are home to some of the most beautiful views. The mountains stretch to stunning Tennessee skies and are filled with an abundance of wildlife. The park is home to animals such as birds, deer, and other wildlife and is a popular place for camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
Once you've chosen your horse for the day, they'll be saddled up and you'll be ready to ride. Since the rides are based on reservation, there's no waiting! You'll be able to set off on your adventure immediately.
This family-friendly excursion is bound to be a fun experience for everyone, making it extremely easy to make your trip to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN unforgettable.
- What is included in the admission price for Gold Rush Stables Pigeon Forge Horseback Rides?
Includes the trail ride.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required, but no experience is necessary.
- Is Gold Rush Stables Pigeon Forge Horseback Rides guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided trail ride.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is Gold Rush Stables Pigeon Forge Horseback Rides appropriate for?
Ages 6 and older.
- Is parking available for Gold Rush Stables Pigeon Forge Horseback Rides? If so, is it free?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?