Discover Branson Luxury Mercedes Van Tour
If you want to experience the best of Branson and explore the best sights in the area then make sure you get the red carpet treatment by embarking upon the Discover Branson Luxury Mercedes Van Tour. The tour guide is not only fun and entertaining, but guests will be able to relax in an 18-passenger luxury Mercedes Sprinter Coach for a sleek and stunning experience.
The tour includes:
- 76 Strip - The main road resembles an Ozark version of the Vegas strip that runs through Branson, it features major attractions such as Titanic Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, and so much more!
- Branson's Theater District - The Branson Theater District is the area from the 76 Strip to Shepherd of the Hills Expressway and features all of the great theatres and shows in this beautiful area.
- Shepherd of the Hills Homestead - A Christian minister came to the Ozark Mountains and fell in love with the area so he wrote a book about the land and people of the Ozarks. The story sold a million copies worldwide and you can visit the homestead of where the book was actually written.
- Inspiration Tower - The inspiration tower is located at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead, the tower is 230 feet tall and you can see up to 90 miles on a clear day of the beautiful Ozark region.
- Table Rock Lake & Table Rock Dam - The Lake is a popular Branson outdoor attraction. The lake covers 43,100 acres and you can see this gorgeous lake as you drive over the Table Rock Dam for incredible views.
- Showboat Branson Belle - A riverboat constructed in 1994 that runs on Table Rock Lake and hosts lunch and dinner shows with live entertainment. The boat has a steam boat classic style look complete with a paddle wheel.
- Table Rock State Park - Table Rock State Park is located on the east side of the lake, just south of Branson. It serves as a natural attraction in Branson. The park features hiking and bike trails, marina for boat and paddle board rentals, fishing, and camping.
- Hwy 165 Scenic Overlook of the White River Valley - The scenic overlook is right above Lake Taneycomo and looks out at the striking Branson 76 strip and surrounding area. The overlook is a great stop for pictures and viewing the scenic area.
- Bass Pro Shops' Top of the Rock Ozarks Heritage Preserve - Top of the Rock Ozarks preserves the natural beauty and history of the area with a Canyon Cave, nature trail, museum, three restaurants, a pro golf shop, and a golf course.
- College of the Ozarks - A Christian liberal arts college that was established in 1906 and features over 30 academic majors.
- Historic Downtown Branson - This fantastic historic area has stunning architecture of victorian lampposts, old buildings, and brick facades. The area features tons of shops, restaurants, activities, and entertainment.
With such a comprehensive look at the city in addition to all the insight you need for the best shopping, dining, and activities in the area, Discovering Branson with a Luxury Mercedes Van Tour is a no-brainer. Book your tour today to enjoy the wonderful sites of this beautiful area!
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes Van tour and Inspiration Tower.
- Approximately how long does the Discover Branson Luxury Mercedes Van Tour last?
It is approximately 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
The tour is great for all ages.
- Where does the Discover Branson Luxury Mercedes Van Tour depart from?
Across from the Hollywood Wax Museum at 3027 W. Hwy 76.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Discover Branson Luxury Mercedes Van Tour?