If you are planning a trip to the Six Flags Fiesta Texas Theme Park, The La Canter Hill Country Resort is the perfect place to stay, as it is less than a mile from the attraction.
Breakfast Available At On Site Restaurant
Paid Valet Parking
Outdoor Heated Pool
Refrigerators Available For A Fee
Waking up to a beautiful landscape, seeing sparkling pools and eating at fine dining are all things that La Canter Hill Country Resort offers. Once you are ready to start your day, hop on a shuttle and head to the nearby theme park or shopping mall. After a hard day, take a break in the relaxing spa room. When you are ready, indulge yourself in the fine food served in the dining area. Finally, head back to your room for a restful night on a "Heavenly Bed."
The La Canter Hill Country Resort offers many helpful room items. There, you find a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, dual sinks, Westin specialty bath products, two phones, a voice-mail recorder and a cable television. You can rest safe knowing that your doors are kept electrically locked and your precious belongings are in the in-room safe.
- Francesca's at Sunset- Gourmet Southwestern cuisine.
- The La Canterra Grille-Prime steaks, seafood, and chicken entrees.
- Starbucks-Coffee lovers flock to this haven.
- The Gantry-Poolside lunch options.
- Brannon's Cafe-Casual breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- Steinheimer's Bar-Cigar and martini lounge.
- Tio's Lobby Lounge-Seasonal appetizers and drinks.