Mokara Hotel & Spa is situated in a very lively city in Texas called San Antonio. It's located at the intersection of historic Main Avenue and Market Square, in the heart of Downtown San Antonio. The Mokara Hotel & Spa is a boutique hotel with an eight-storey central tower. In front of it, there is a beautiful garden with water features and walkways. Thanks to its location, it's a very popular place for couples and business people. The Mokara Hotel & Spa has 468 luxurious rooms that feature luxury amenities such as HD TVs with cable channels, air conditioning, minibars, coffee makers, and more. Also, the rooms are equipped with some of the latest technology; for example, you can control the lights in your room from an iPad, there is a TV screen in the bathroom, and you can also use your iPhone to open doors and connect to the Internet. The décor is elegant and welcoming at the same time, and some of them even feature balconies or terraces. The nearby activities in Mokara Hotel & Spa include the Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show San Antonio - 0.2 miles / 0.3 km, LEGOLAND Discovery Center - San Antonio – 0.3 miles/0.5km, Tomb Rider 3D – 0.2 miles/0.3km, and City Sightseeing San Antonio Tours - 0.2 miles/0.4km.
Mokara Hotel & Spa is a luxurious oasis in the heart of San Antonio. Recently renovated, this hotel offers guests premium amenities and an unparalleled experience. From the moment you arrive, you will be enveloped in luxury. Relax by the pool, enjoy a massage at the spa, or sip on a cocktail while enjoying the sunset views. Whatever you choose to do, Mokara Hotel & Spa is sure to exceed your expectations! The hotel's management team is committed to providing guests with a world-class experience. Book your stay today and see for yourself! You won't be disappointed.
Mokara Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique hotel located in a lively city in Texas called San Antonio, TX. It's an eight-storey central tower with 468 luxurious rooms that feature luxury amenities such as HD TVs, air conditioning, minibars, coffee makers, and more or less all the latest technology; for example, you can control the lights in your room from an iPad, there is a TV screen in the bathroom, and you can also use your iPhone to open doors and connect to the Internet. The décor is elegant and welcoming at the same time, and some of them even feature balconies or terraces. The hotel has convenient check In/Out times (check-In: 3 p.m. Check-out: 12 p.m.). The distance from the airport: 10 miles 17 km 10 miles 16 km. There are various transportation options to the hotel: There's a taxi service that will drop off guests who need transportation to Mokara Hotel & Spa. However, if the distance between them and San Antonio International Airport is longer than 10 miles, then several taxicab companies provide transportation to San Antonio Downtown. Uber is also available in the city of San Antonio.
If you're looking for a luxurious hotel to stay in during your visit to San Antonio, look no further than the Mokara Hotel & Spa. This elegant hotel offers guests all the amenities they could want, as well as beautiful views of the cityscape. If you're looking for a place to eat, there are plenty of restaurants close by. If you're looking for a place to catch a game or do some shopping, there are also plenty of options nearby. Check out our list of recommended restaurants, sports arenas, and shopping malls below!
- The Fig Tree: This restaurant is located within walking distance of the Mokara Hotel & Spa and offers a variety of American cuisine options.
- Boudro's Texas Bistro: This popular bistro is also located within walking distance of the Mokara Hotel & Spa and offers a variety of Texan cuisine options.
- Ostra: This seafood restaurant is located a bit further away, but it's definitely worth the trip! It offers breathtaking views of the San Antonio skyline and some of the best seafood in town.
- AT&T Center: This arena is home to the San Antonio Spurs and is located just three miles from the Mokara Hotel & Spa.
- Alamodome: This stadium is home to the San Antonio Rampage, San Antonio Scorpions, and UTSA Roadrunners football teams and is located four miles from the Mokara Hotel & Spa.
- Rivercenter Mall: This mall is located just one mile from the Mokara Hotel & Spa and offers a variety of shops and restaurants.
- The Shops at La Cantera: This upscale shopping mall is located four miles from the Mokara Hotel & Spa and offers a variety of high-end stores.
Nearby restaurants include Biga, Mad Dogs British Pub, Playland Pizza, Moses Roses, and Bier Garten. Approximate shopping hotspots include Rocket Fizz, By Hand Bazaar Istanbul, and Mar Imports. 7-Eleven is nearby, offering up Lays, Monsters, tobacco, cigars, Fiji water, and a cluster of other neccessities. The Mokara is close to the Briscoe Western Art Museum, which proudly houses masterpieces from Apache and other Native American cultures.