San Antonio Alamo Helicopter Tours
What an exciting way to see San Antonio with astonishing views of the city's best attractions with this helicopter tour! These helicopter tours can fit up to 3 passengers to receive a great overview of the stunning San Antonio landscape, along with the incredible thrills of a helicopter flight. All tours have a two minimum passenger limit.
San Antonio Alamo Helicopter Tours provide a chance for passengers to combine the excitement of being in a helicopter with the stunning views of the city of San Antonio and the countryside. Helicopter tours provide a great way to see other fun things to do when you have a good birds eye view of the area. Soar to new heights as views of the San Antonio River unfold before the eyes. Depending on the tour you select you will get views of The Alamo, Riverwalk District and downtown San Antonio, San Antonio Botanical Gardens area, San Antonio Zoo, and Lackland Military training base.
- Is there any walking involved?
- Approximately how long does the San Antonio & Alamo Helicopter Tours last?
The tours are 10 - 45 minutes long depending on your selection.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the San Antonio & Alamo Helicopter Tours depart from?
8535 Mission Road San Antonio, TX 78214. Free parking is available.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the San Antonio & Alamo Helicopter Tours?