Ranger Creek Brewstillery Tour
You'll be on your feet most of the tour in a combination of air conditioned space, non-air conditioned warehouse, and outside (weather permitting). The guided tour takes you through the following topics:
- High level overview of making alcohol
- Details on how to make beer, including the 4 ingredients of water, barley, hops, and yeast.
- Details on how to make whiskey, including fermentation, distillation, and maturation.
- Guided tour through the warehouse and equipment
- Explanation of whiskey distillation and maturation process
- Guided whiskey evaluation
Pickup & Return:
Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling.
Departure Times: 2:00pm Saturdays
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel