The Sunrise Ridge Resort in Pigeon Forge is an utterly fantastic place to stay when visiting Pigeon Forge as it is close to most of the major shows, and offers true, 4-star luxury. As to shows, everything is close, being super close to such major shows as:
- 1.9 miles from Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show
- .8 miles from Rocky Top Alpine Mountain Coaster:
- 1.4 miles from Country Tonite Theaters
- 1.8 miles from Dolly Parton s Stampede Dinner Show Pigeon Forge
- .1.2 miles from Sounds of Soul in The Smokies
- 1.2 miles from Steven Best's Unbelievable Magic Shows
- .1.3 miles from Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
Being that the Sunrise Ridge Resort is a true luxury resort, it has a lot to offer, including both an indoor and outdoor pool, a spa, a sauna, and more.
In addition, the hotel, located at 2301 Ridge has numerous dining facilities within a 3-mile drive.
As befitting a 4-star facility everything about the Sunrise Ridge Resort is immaculate, yet friendly. We offer an extremely quiet yet relaxing which is guaranteed to be an oasis of relaxation and fun.
The Sunrise Ridge Resort offers Free, hi-speed WiFI, a 32-inch television, non-smoking rooms, coffee and, local calls are free, as well as a refrigerator a microwave, a dishwasher, and a kitchenette in each room. Staying at the Sunrise Ridge Resort is a true oasis of peace, quiet, and family fun, and we even offer barbecue facilities if you want to enjoy the outdoors in the evening without a fuss.
This is one of the best choices you can make in Pigeon Forge and we have many 4 and 5-star reviews.