Dollywood Theme Park Tennessee - Hours, Schedule, Attractions
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, this themed adventure land offers 150 acres of fun and is ranked among the “best of the best” in theme parks for Best Shows, Best Food, Best Christmas Event, Best New Ride for Wild Eagle, and Friendliest Park! Navigate to Dollywood Pigeon Forge Tennessee to experience the greatest theme park attraction in Pigeon Forge TN! Country music, live entertainment, thrilling ride options and coasters, and plenty of fun come together in Sevier County to bring a longtime Gatlinburg favorite. dolly wood, dollywood hours, dolly world, dollywood dollywood parks boulevard pigeon forge tn, dollyland
The Famous Dolly Parton Theme Park: Explore Dollywood In Tennessee! What is Dollywood? The Dolly Parton Amusement Park / Pigeon Forge Amusement Park is one of the most exciting places to visit! The Dollywood Schedule is brimming with Dollywood attractions and visitors can have a blast exploring Dollywood Pigeon Forge Tennessee. You can find plenty of Dollyworld info onsite, including 'Where is Dollywood Located', Dollywood Hours of Operation, and Dollywood Hours 2022/Dollywood Schedule 2022.
This Dolly Parton park showcases world-renowned rides, celebrated live stage shows, and authentic demonstrating crafters and with its reputation is considered the best amusement park in Tennessee. Whether you want to soar through the air on a roller coaster or enjoy the sounds of your favorite music, this locale offers it all, in one of the world’s most unique and beautiful settings. Add to your visit delicious dining and one-of-kind attractions, and it offers countless hours to make the most of your visit. This Dollywood location in Pigeon Forge is a must, so get your Dolly Wood Pigeon Forge TN tickets and get on the way to visiting!
So what is at Dollywood? Dollywood Amusement Park Tennessee is brimming with a variety of fun adventures to enjoy. You'll find plenty of things to do in Dollywood Tennessee, including a full Dollywood shows schedule, and Dollywood attractions like roller coasters and other Dollywood theme park rides. There are also food stands and some amazing Pigeon Forge amusement park fun. Plus, Dollywood park hours span all day so you can visit for a little while or make a full day out of it. There is really no best time to visit Pigeon Forge Dollywood because it is amazing year-round.
Dollywood Location: Find Dollywood Dollywood Parks Boulevard Pigeon Forge TN
So where is Dollywood in Tennessee? Dollywood Pigeon Forge, TN is located in the heart of the Smokies. Dollywood Park Tennessee's direct address is 2700 Dollywood Parks Boulevard Pigeon Forge, TN 37863. To create the best vacation, be sure to check out the Dollywood hours of operation. Dollywood times and Dollywood hours today are found within the schedule.
Dollywood Hours: Plan the Perfect Trip to Dollywood Tennessee - What Time Does Dollywood Open?
Many people wonder: What time is Dollywood Open? It's important to plan in advance for your Dollywood park Tennessee trip. The Dollywood theme park hours vary throughout the year. Mostly, Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tennessee is open from 10 AM until 6 PM or 7 PM. During July, the park is open until 9 PM on weekdays and until 9:30 PM on weekends. In October, the park is open 10 AM - 9 PM, and November and December the Park is open from 11 AM until 9 PM most days and 2 PM until 9 PM on select days. The park is closed in January and February. Now, you're probably wondering what is in Dollywood. Read on for the best insider info!
Dollywood Theme Park Family Rides - Best Dollywood Amusement Park Rides at Tennessee Dollywood
The Express– Enjoy a journey along five miles of Great Smoky Mountain land on this coal engine train.
Rockin' Roadway at Dolly Park Tennessee– Take a cruise in a classic Cadillac, Thunderbird, or even a Corvette along a picturesque country road.
Wonder Wheel at Dolly World Tennessee– It's one of the Midway's most magical rides, at 60-feet, it towers high above the Country Fair skyline.
Village Carousel at Dolly World in Tennessee– Enjoy a classic spin on a carousel with a variety of colorful animals.
Whistle Punk Chaser- This junior roller coaster is perfect for everyone in the family, with amusement park style twists and turns that are similar to what they would experience in a larger roller coaster.
Demolition Derby at the Dolly Parton Park Tennessee- Bumper cars that will have the whole family rolling with laughter and smiling uncontrollably. This ride is one that guests can drive their cars into one another and get a surprising little jolt when doing it!
- Scrambler at Dolly Wood TN- The Scrambler will have guests seated in multi-seater box seats, as well as spinning and shuffling around in such a way that will require them to stand for a moment before regaining their footing. Perfect for the whole family, you and the kiddos are sure to have a massive amount of fun on this exciting adventure. tennessee dollywood
Dollywood Dolly Parton Theme Park Attractions
- Chasing Rainbows Museum - This unique museum features authentic costumes from Dolly's closet and artifacts from Dolly Parton's childhood and life.
- Eagle Mountain Sanctuary– This aviary allows guests to enjoy rare glimpses of endangered and beautiful birds of prey.
- Tennessee Mountain Home– A replica of Dolly’s two-room childhood home in Locust Ridge.
- Robert F. Thomas Chapel– This country church features only one room and is a testament to the faith and worship of simpler times. Guests can attend services here on Sunday mornings at 11:30 Am during the regular season and Sundays at 5:30 PM during the Smoky Mountain Christmas celebration.
- Southern Gospel Museum and Hall of Fame– Tour this fascinating facility and learn about the pioneers who took this popular music to audiences around the world. See how the legends of Southern gospel music paved the way for today's artists who have devoted themselves to ensuring the legacy of this genre that got its start in the church.
Thrill Rides at Dollywood Pigeon Forge, TN: Experience Tons of Thrills and Fun at Tennessee Dollywood
- Wild Eagle– Come experience the first wing coaster in America, where riders soar 21 stories above the scenery at a top speed of 61 miles per hour! Riders experience the sensation of flying with nothing above or below them on this amazing journey through the Smoky Mountains.
- Mystery Mine– Mystery Mine features a winding 1,8111 feet of track - all taking guests through the thrilling abandoned mine. It also includes an 85-foot vertical drop from a blood-pumping 95-degree angle.
- Thunderhead– Travel between two mountains, through the tall trees, and across the rugged terrain of the Smokies. This wooden coaster boasts a top speed of 55 mph and a breathtaking 100-foot drop.
- Barnstormer– Barnstormerfeatures pendulum arms that will swing you higher and higher until you hit an astounding 81 feet in the air!
- Tennessee Tornado– Experience what it feels like to land inside a tornado on this triple spiral-looping roller coaster. Riders will experience speeds of 70 mph, and ride through a mountain!
- Blazing Fury- This adrenaline-pumping indoor roller coaster ride will take guests on a ride to try and escape the raging inferno that is engulfing the 1880s town that the coaster is held in. See firefighters, gunslingers, and damsels in distress on this ride.
- Dizzy Disk- This amazing ride will have riders sit in outward-facing seats that glide back and forth along a track as the disk holding all of the seats also spins around. Be sure to hold off on the eating and snacking prior to riding this!
- Drop Line- This drop tower ride is unlike any other. At 230-feet high, this ride will take riders up to the top, and as it descends, the gondola in which the guests are seated spins providing one-of-a-kind views of the Great Smoky Mountains. This tower will drop at speeds of rough 77 mph!
- FireChaser Express- This thrilling ride will take passengers on a journey celebrating the brave souls that work to fight blazes and be heroes. This dual-launch roller coaster will launch you back and forth with great vigor.
- Sky Zip- This exciting zip line will take riders on a tour of the Great Smoky Mountains and provide them with views never before experienced. Go on up to four treks that range from 550-feet to almost 815-feet. Make your way across the 100-foot swinging bridge high above the ground for even more fun! Travel from zip to zip along an elevated and inclined high wire!
- Waltzing Spinner- Climb into a double-seater swing with one of your favorite people, and spin around as the ride takes you up to 25-feet above the County Fair! This is a perfect option for those who don't want too much adrenaline pumping through them at once.
Water Rides at Dollywood Pigeon Forge, TN: Have a Blast at Dollywood in Tennessee and Experience all of the amazing Dolly Parton Theme Park Fun!
- River Battle– Travel along a 500-foot channel in a water raft equipped with soaker guns as you take aim at over 100 targets including bears, skunks, beavers, otters, and more. Not only will you be able to soak the other passengers, but you can also soak observers while your raft splashes along the course.
- Mountain Slidewinder– Climb through mountain terrain to board this exciting water toboggan ride. Mountain Slidewinder slides down the mountain at breathtaking speeds!
- Daredevil Falls– This adventurous ride features a fun boat expedition with a 60-foot drop!
- Smoky Mountain River Rampage– Experience an exciting white water rafting adventure full of thrilling twists and turns. Each ride on the Smoky Mountain River Rampage is unique!
Children's Rides at Dollywood TN
- Busy Bees– Kiddos can board bee-shaped cars for a spinning ride that is sure to bring joy.
- Lumber Jack Lifts– Two 30-foot-tall towers await passengers who can “pull” the ropes, lifting the cars as high as 25 feet in the air. By securing the cable, passengers can take in the view of Timber Tower. Or, if you dare, release the cable for an exciting but “kid-friendly” free fall!
- Lucky Ducky– Kiddos can hop on for a fun adventure!
- Piggy Parade– These pig-shaped cars allow kiddos to enjoy some spinning fun.
- Lemon Twist– Nine 'lemon cups' revolve around the pitcher in the center. The lemon twist is the perfect ride for little ones who are thirsty for adventure.
- Amazing Flying Elephants- This ride is set in elephant themed cars that will take you up in the air to spin around for a spectacular adventure, making this ride perfect for the kiddos!
- The Pig Pen- This amazing children's play area is filled with fun and frolic for the smallest ones in your group. This is set on the Owens Farm, where children can play around on the playset and splash in the pop-jet water fountains.
- Firehouse Fun Yard- This amazing interactive play area is perfect for the smallest ones traveling with you, being made solely for children under 48 inches tall. This is filled with pop-jet water features, a soft-play structure with slides and blocks, block table, and a chalkboard coloring wall.
- Holly Jolly Junction- During the Christmas season, guests can visit the Holly Jolly Junction to meet Rudolph and friends, create a Christmas souvenir, and decorate Christmas cookies before playing in reindeer games. Guests can also step into a giant snow globe to be next to Sam the Snowman.
- Lil' Pilots Playground- Children 48 inches and under are able to explore and venture along a 22-foot by 16-foot wooden bi-plane to learn how to be an experienced pilot! Also located here are a one-of-a-kind drum set and a slide, along with numerous other fascinating structures.
- Shooting Star- A drop ride for the kiddies, this will have riders sitting with their legs dangling off of the ride as it makes its way to the top. Once they've reached the top, the ride will make a thrilling, but not scary descent back to the ground. This is definitely something that the kids will love!
- Sky Rider- This ride will take the guests 70-feet above the ground in a plane-style seat that gives the riders the ability to pilot the rudders as it spins around the frame.
Shows: Dollywood Park 2022 Schedule - View the Dollywood Calendar 2022
Whether you are looking for the Dollywood schedule today or just want to get a glimpse of the 2022 Dollywood show schedule, we're here to help. As well as offering these staple rides, there are many events going on throughout the year at Dollywood in Tennessee. There are plenty of shows that are performed each day, offering up a variety of fun and great music for all ages. Some of the most beloved shows held here include:
- Heartsong: This exciting experience is fully immersive and allows guests to see the Smoky Mountains in brand new ways.Kingdom Heirs: This Southern Gospel band is award-winning and excites audiences with delightful and authentic gospel songs.
- Wings of America Birds of Prey: Meet and greet some amazing feathery friends
- Smoky Mountain String Band: Enjoy authentic Smoky Mountain music with this talented string band.
- Gem Tones: This five-piece band thrills with hits from the 50s and the 60s.
- Country Crossroads: Enjoy everything from traditional to classic country and modern hits in this country music display.
- Dreamland Drive-In: Embark back to the 50s and 60s with this nostalgic show.
- Christmas in the Smokies: This holiday experience features a cast of 14 talented performers who bring the joy of the holidays to the audience.
Dollywood Calendar 2022: Annual Festivals & Events at Dollywood Amusement Park
- Barbeque & Bluegrass: Enjoy fall-off-the-bone barbeque combined with some of the hottest bluegrass music in Tennessee!
- Summer Celebration: Extended operation times and all of your favorite wooden roller coaster rides combine to help you create the best memories during your summer! Nightly fireworks are an awesome way to enjoy the evening.
- Thrills in the Hills: This awesome festival includes some behind-the-scenes looks at the rides, making it perfect for roller coaster lovers.
- Harvest Festival : Fall is the best time to visit the Grat Smoky Mountains, and at the Harvest Festival, guests can enjoy gospel music and the Great Pumpkin LumiNights.
- Christmas Time: Enjoy your favorite rides and shows in style at this Smoky Mountain entertainment center! Joy is in the air along with the smells of homemade food and the sounds of holiday cheer. Enjoy shows such as Christmas in the Smokies, It's a Wonderful Life, Meet Rudolph and His Friends, O'Holy Night, Parade of Many Colors, The Kingdom Heirs: Heart of Christmas, and 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.
When you are finished exploring the awesome rides or just want to take a break for a snack during your trip, be sure to head to one of the dining options. Guests can also browse through various craft booths which offer up homemade goods and gifts for that perfect souvenir. From the famous cinnamon bread at the Grist Mill to homestyle food at Aunt Granny's Restaurant, there's something for every set of taste buds. Check out the Dollywood Emporium too! dollywood tn
Visit with the entire family to experience the legacy of Dolly Parton's life in Pigeon Forge at this Dolly Parton amusement park. To add on to the experience with the best possible additions, be sure to book your vacation alongside Smoky Mountain cabins or other notable lodging options offered in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Check out additional pieces of Dolly's story at other Dolly Parton attractions like the Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Show or the fun slides and rides at Dollywood Splash Country, one of her other amazing parks. Get your Dollywood tickets today! And be sure to pair it with an awesome lodging option like a Smoky Mountain cabin or a stay at the Dollywood's Dreammore Resort. dollywood gatlinburg tennessee dollywoid
Due to Covid-19, Dollywood Gatlinburg TN / Pigeon Forge TN is currently operating at reduced capacities.
- Can you leave Dollywood and re-enter later in the day with a single ticket?
Yes. Just get your hand stamped at Dollywood Emporium before you leave.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes all rides, regular shows, and attractions.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available?
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for rent. It costs 17 dollars per day. Electronic Convenience Vehicles are available for rent for $41 dollars a day and $52 a day for one with a canopy.
- What on-site amenities are available?
ATM, shops, eateries, craft booths, and more.
- What style of dress is recommended?
Comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes.
- Is parking available on-site?
Parking for all standard length vehicles is $15; oversize length vehicles such as RVs and trailers are $18.
- Are lockers available?
Regular size lockers are $10 and family size lockers are $15.
- Are tubes available?
Tubes are free on tube rides.
- How large is the theme park?
- Is smoking allowed inside the park?
There are designated smoking areas in the park.