Oconaluftee Farm Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is home to some of the most indescribable beauty in the nation, and with the Oconaluftee Farm Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour, you can dip your toe into the breathtaking scenery on an exhilarating 4x4 adventure.
You will meet your tour guide at the Pink Jeep location in Pigeon Forge, TN. As you head toward Oconaluftee Farm, your guide will detail some of the vast history of the area.
About Oconoluftee FarmAfter this comfortable sightseeing ride, you will arrive at Oconaluftee Farm. This is a hub for history, and guests will be able to explore a multitude of interesting farm buildings. The farm is set to the backdrop of a sparkling running stream to provide picturesque photo opportunities.
Oconoluftee details the history of the Great Smoky Mountain, and after perusing the various landmarks, you will be taken on a winding journey on the way to the stunning Newfound Gap area.
About Newfound Gap
This lookout is located 1 mile above sea level, and its elevation gives some incredible views to those who visit it. Just a few of the sites you will be able to spot include the gorgeous Appalachian Trail and the Smoky Mountain National Park dedication site.
After your tour, your guide will take you back to Pigeon Forge for a 30-minute 4x4 off-road adventure on private land.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes transportation from Pigeon Forge to Oconoluftee Farm and Newfound Gap in Great Smoky Mountains. It also includes transportation back.
- What methods of transportation does the Oconaluftee Farm Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour use?
This is a Customized Jeep Wrangler tour.
- Approximately how long does the Oconaluftee Farm Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour last?
It is approximately 4 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Ages 18 months and up.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
We recommend wearing comfortable outdoor clothing with closed toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and switch to eyeglasses if you wear contacts (tours can be dusty and this can irritate your eyes if you wear contacts).
- Where does the Oconaluftee Farm Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour depart from?
Pink Jeep Tours location @ 3152 Parkway, Pigeon Forge TN 37863
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Oconaluftee Farm Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour?