2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe
It is no secret that Lake Tahoe, CA is one of the most beautiful places in the country, and visitors will have a blast traversing its crystal-clear waters on this 2-Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise. This cruise is a great way to get out and enjoy the outdoors and have a natural exploration of this alpine area.
You will head to the gorgeous shores of Lake Tahoe where you will meet your spacious yacht, nicknamed BLUE. This sailing yacht provides a more intimate experience than other boats in the area, offering a sail with only 18 passengers to ensure that you enjoy a marvelous time that is more personalized and friendly. The boat offers a cool experience too, as it allows you to cross Lake Tahoe's surface completely powered by nothing more than the wind, meaning your sightseeing won't be disrupted by a pesky engine and its sound or smell. This is a peaceful opportunity to see some of the most notable locales on the lake.
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for wildlife too! Lake Tahoe is home to a copious ecosystem, supporting everything from fish and birds to turtles. With glorious mounain views and an abundance of wildlife, there is no better place to get in touch with nature during your vacationing experiences. The cruise also includes both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to wet your whistle while you sail along the shores.
Whether you are a longtime sailing fanatic or simply want to enjoy the beauty that Lake Tahoe has to offer, this 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise of Lake Tahoe is a great addition to your itinerary! Afterwards, be sure to check out the other great attractions and activities in Lake Tahoe or book a hotel stay to complete your adventures.
- Approximately how long is 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe?
It lasts approximately 2 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe?
- What lake or river does the 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe cruise on?
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
- What is the dress code?
Dress code is casual.
- What is included in the admission price for 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe?
Includes cruise and drinks.
- What amenities are available?
There is a restroom on board.
- Is 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe appropriate?
Ages 5 and up.