The Super 8 in Pigeon Forge is a great place to stay when visiting Pigeon Forge if you are on a budget, yet want a comfortable room. It is also close to most of the major shows, being within easy driving distance to such local shows as
- 2 miles from Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show
- 1.1 miles from Rocky Top Alpine Mountain Coaster
- 1.5 miles from Country Tonite Theaters
- 1.5 miles from Dolly Parton s Stampede Dinner Show Pigeon Forge
- .9 miles from Sounds of Soul in The Smokies
- .9 miles from Steven Best's Unbelievable Magic Shows
- .7 miles from Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
And being that the Super 8 Motel near the convention center is at the heart of all the action, this is a great place to consider, for a couple of nights in the city. The hotel features a nice heated indoor pool and is pet-friendly.
In addition, the hotel, located at 114 Pickel St. is nearby to 15 restaurants just within,3 miles.
Clean and inviting guest rooms and friendly staff are a top priority with the Super 8 chain, so you will be pleasantly satisfied with your stay. . We offer a very pleasant and relaxing stay guaranteed, and best of all, for many families, we are pet friendly.
The Super 8 offers a free continental breakfast hi-speed WiFI, a 32-inch television, non-smoking rooms, coffee and, local calls are free, as well as a refrigerator and a microwave in each room.
The Super 8 is a real bargain for your stay in Pigeon Forge and your experience here is sure to be relaxing. You will be at the heart of all the local action, yet enjoy a family-friendly vacation with us.