Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark
Splash into fun as you head out to Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park, the best place in the Smokies to cool off on a warm day. Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park offers all the fun of Dollywood, but with water. There are tons of rides ranging from wild to mild. The rides include a multitude of slides that will have you whooshing into the water, a white-water tubing ride, and a terrific children's area where even the adults can have fun.
Enjoy one of the newest rides that combines the fun of water with a roller-coaster, or float like a butterfly into the Butterfly Pool. Splash Country not only has rides and slides, the park is filled with plenty of places to sit and relax or to get a meal.
The Butterfly, Downbound Float Trip, Little Creek Falls, Mountain Scream, Mountain Twist, Mountain Waves, Raging River Rapids, Soaker Springs, Wild River Falls
Campsite Grill, Miss Mamies Creekside Canteen, Uncle Elmer's Country Flatbread, The Side Porch, Outpost Snacks, High Country Snacks, Low Country Snacks, Dippin Dots, Shaved Ice
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?If so, is there a rental fee?
Wheelchairs are $12 per day. Strollers are $13 for a single; $16 for a double on first come first serve basis.
- What on-site amenities are available? (ATM, shops, restaurants, services, banks, visitor centers, etc)
Dining options, shops, ATMs, and more.
- What style of dress is recommended?
- Is parking available on-site? If so, is there a fee?
Yes. Standard parking is $15.
- Are lockers available at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark? If so, is there a fee?
Regular size lockers are $10 and family size lockers are $15
- Are tubes available at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, and there is no fee.
- Are alcoholic beverages served at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?
- Is smoking allowed inside Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?
Only in designated smoking stations.