Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark
Splash into fun as you head out to Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park, the best place in the Smokies to cool off on a warm day. Dollywood's Splash Country Water Park offers all the fun of Dollywood, but with water. There are tons of rides ranging from wild to mild. The rides include a multitude of slides that will have you whooshing into the water, a white-water tubing ride, and a terrific children's area where even the adults can have fun.
Enjoy one of the newest rides that combines the fun of water with a roller-coaster, or float like a butterfly into the Butterfly Pool. Splash Country not only has rides and slides, the park is filled with plenty of places to sit and relax or to get a meal. Add this to your itinerary for the an awesome vacation.
- The Butterfly
- Downbound Float Trip
- Little Creek Falls
- Mountain Scream
- Mountain Twist
- Mountain Waves
- Raging River Rapids
- Soaker Springs
- Wild River Falls
- Campsite Grill
- Miss Mamies Creekside Canteen
- Uncle Elmer's Country Flatbread
- The Side Porch
- Outpost Snacks
- High Country Snacks
- Low Country Snacks
- Dippin Dots
- Shaved Ice
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?
Wheelchairs are $12 per day. Strollers are $13 for a single; $16 for a double on first come first serve basis.
- What on-site amenities are available?
Dining options, shops, ATMs, and more.
- What style of dress is recommended?
- Is parking available on-site?
Yes. Standard parking is $15.
- Are lockers available at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?
Regular size lockers are $10 and family size lockers are $15
- Are tubes available at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, and there is no fee.
- Are alcoholic beverages served at Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?
- Is smoking allowed inside Dollywood's Splash Country Waterpark?
Only in designated smoking stations.