Weddings, Honeymoons, and Romantic Vacation Ideas in Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach is rich with beautiful scenery, making it the perfect spot for a romantic getaway. With the wide selection of attractions available, the ocean views, and the great weather, it's the perfect spot for couples to visit.
ROMANTIC LODGING ACCOMODATIONS IN MYRTLE BEACH
- Quality Inn Oceanfront. This hotel offers an awesome view of the ocean, and that's not all. With an outdoor pool and free continental breakfast, cable television and in-room coffee makers, you are sure to enjoy your stay.
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront. You will love to stay at this oceanfront hotel. Guests can enjoy the Holidome Recreation Center with a heated pool, whirlpool, sauna, exercise room and game room. The hotel offers two onsite restaurants as well as a cocktail lounge and full room service.
ROMANTIC RESTAURANTS IN MYRTLE BEACH
- Planet Hollywood. It's not just a restaurant, it's an attraction. Dine with the stars in this hip restaurant. While the food is excellent, it's not all they offer. Live entertainment is offered Monday through Saturday evenings. Walk through the restaurant and see movie memorabilia, and maybe even some real-life stars. When you're done eating, check out the Planet Hollywood store.
- Dixie Stampede. This dinner show is coming to all of the best vacation spots around the country, and Myrtle Beach is no exception.. When the show opened in Branson, Missouri, it was a huge success with critics and audiences alike. It opened in Myrtle Beach to the same rave reviews. The show is filled with music, magic, humor and patriotism.
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. What could be more romantic than stepping back in time to dine in a castle? Watch knights joust for sport and for the king's honor. Observe masterful horsemanship and amazing feats of magic. You'll literally dig into your savory dinner--utensils are not available, so guests eat with their hands.
ROMANTIC TOURS IN MYRTLE BEACH
Low Country/Brookgreen Gardens Tour. If you love peace and tranquility, you'll find a perfect haven at Brookgreen Gardens. What used to be a compilation of four rice plantations is now a sprawling garden of over 550 pieces of 19the and 20the century American sculptures. The garden is also home to over 2,000 varieties of plants. This guided tour will take you through the Low Country and Brookgreen Gardens and includes lunch, transportation and admissions.
ROMANTIC SPOTS AND ATTRACTIONS IN MYRTLE BEACH
Huntington Beach State Park. When visiting Myrtle Beach, you'll definitely want to make a visit to Huntington Beach State Park. The park features a beach, freshwater lagoon, salt marsh, and a boardwalk for wildlife viewing. There are over 180 campsites for visitors and four picnic areas.
Butterfly Pavilion. This romantic spot is sure to delight you. Inside this 9,000 square foot glass pavilion you can observe over 2,000 North American butterflies among reproduced natural habitats. A truly breathtaking experience.