Silver Dollar City
The Silver Dollar City theme park offers Branson visitors a full day of more than 30 thrilling rides and attractions, over 40 entertaining shows and an exciting look back into the 19th century culture of the Ozarks, as the park is modeled after an 1800s Ozark town.
Appropriate for All Ages
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Restaurant and Gift Shop On-site
From rushing roller coasters to wet water rides, you'll find it all! Take in a one-of-a-kind show or take a class at the Culinary & Crafts School! No matter how you choose to spend your time at Silver Dollar City, it's bound to be an excellent day.
Be sure to take the younger members of the family to the Half Dollar Holler play area, which features climbing nets, a carousel, sand tables, treetop fun houses and a Highlights Storytelling Stage. This attraction is specially-designed for children 7 and under and has one single-access entrance.
While at Silver Dollar City, be sure to visit Marvel Cave, which is included with your admission price. The cave was first discovered by the Osage Indians in the early 1500s. It was originally named 'Marble Cave' because the ceiling resembled marble. Marvel Cave is also one of the biggest caves in Missouri, has one of the largest cave entry rooms (the Cathedral Room) in North America, and has been in operation longer than most tourist attractions in the area.
An Old Time Christmas November 1 - December 30, 2014
The fantastically lit up Christmas on Main Street is one of best light and tree shows in the nation, featuring a musical 5-story Christmas Tree that twinkles and dances in unison to over a million dazzling lights that illuminate the city's square. Emblazoned in over 100,000 lights, the Gifts of Christmas Holiday Light Parade winds its way through the streets of the city twice each evening. Hear Christmas music classics at shows such as The Living Nativity and Frosty. Watch A Dickens' Christmas Carol, a musical production, and even see the jolly old elf himself at Kringles Krossing. Weather permitting, you can also spend the holidays enjoying your favorite rides and attractions during an Old Time Christmas. Take home beautiful holiday memories destined to last a lifetime.
Special Events & Festivals 2014
- World-Fest: April 5 – May 4
- Bluegrass & BBQ: May 8 – June 1
- Star-Spangled Summer: June 7 – July 20
- Moonlight Madness: July 19 – August 3
- Southern Gospel Picnic: August 22 – September 1
- National Harvest & Cowboy Festival: September 12 – October 25
- An Old Time Christmas: November 1 – December 30
Silver Dollar City Shows
- Great American Country Nights in Echo Hollow - The nation's only live stage version of the television show Great American Country.
- The Return of Carrie Nation - A wild west comedy with beautiful saloon girls.
- Cajun Connection - Enjoy some Bayou tunes with this tribute to the musical traditions of Louisiana.
- Horsecreek Band - Country, bluegrass, western and gospel performed by four Silver Dollar City veterans.
- McHaffie's Homestead- 1880s-style entertainment with the Homestead Pickers who play from the Homestead's front porch with cellos, fiddles, banjos and guitars.
- Pure Heart-This vocal trio takes on western-style yodeling and contemporary country music in one unique show.
- Sons of the Silver Dollar-These 'sons' play some good ol' western, bluegrass and country music.
- Street Troupe- Some of the best comedic characters of the Ozarks will be roaming the park looking for volunteers to participate in their shenanigans.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Rides
- Tom & Huck's RiverBlast - You'll get wet while you shoot a super soaker water gun at over 150 targets.
- The GIANT Swing - Soar up to 45 mph and over 7 stories on two pendulum arms that hold 32 people!
- WildFire - A high-flying, multi-looping coaster that reaches speeds of 66 mph.
- PowderKeg - Coaster that launches from 0 to 53 mph in just 2.8 seconds.
- The Grand Exposition - 10 different family rides including spinning teacups, flying elephants, and breezy swings.
- Outlaw Run - The world's most daring wood coaster with the steepest drop and three upside-down twists.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Shops
- Heartland Home Furnishings - Beautiful, hand-crafted solid oak furniture.
- The Greatest Gift - Inspirational treasures for you and your loved ones.
- Apple Butter Shop - Various types of apple butter, jams, jellies, and other fruit butters.
- Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass Factory - Remarkable blown glass items and decorations.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Dining
- Eva & Delilah's Bakery - Giant Cinnamon Rolls, Cream-Filled Éclairs and Fruit Turnovers
- Lucky Silver Mine Restaurant - Ham & Beans and Smoked Beef Brisket
- Lumbercamp - Big Double Blast Burger and Deep Fried Pickles
- Buckshot Annie's Skillet Cookery - Family Feud Succotash and Harvest Skillet
- And many more!
Monday, 9/7/2015Location: Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City's Southern Gospel Picnic is a great way to experience authentic southern gospel from around the nation and delicious home-cooked dining, all while you are surrounded by the excitement of a major theme park.
Sunday, 11/1/2015 - Thursday, 12/31/2015Location: Silver Dollar City
An Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City is a wonderfully heart-warming way to spend time with your loved ones and spend a day or evening out in the winter air.