Traffic in the city can sometimes not be the most fun thing to be a part of. There is a lot that you have to think about when you use the New York CityPass. It's better to use this than to travel by car. It is a situation where you must make sure that you get everything that you want.
There is a lot that is offered to those people who go to these trains. It's a really great option because you get to see all of the different outcomes that can be made from these people. It's a really great thing if you think carefully about this situation.
There is a lot that you have to make sure that you have to do. It is something that you must be a part of. There is something really special about going to these places that you dreamed about. Or you get to go on that date that you really wanted to go to.
It's a really special feeling when you can do something like that. It's a time when you get to have fun and enjoy the things that you like so much about yourself. You get to find out about the different things that are offered in your area. There are going to be somethings that you do that other people know how to do.
Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York's premier attractions.
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It's all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Space Show
- Museum of Modern Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (includes admission to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum) OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a two-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a two-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
Special Offer - Save up to USD$77 on six attractions (including the ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island) with one CityPASS - that's a saving of 46%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines! - BOOK NOW!