New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise
Every year people all over the world visit New York City. Besides New York City being a very historic and a beautiful city to visit, tourists will have an opportunity to enjoy the cities Harbor Lights cruise which starts at the early evening hours. It is a joyous two-hour boat tour which is a fun way to see the city up-close.
About the CruisePeople will first experience a wide stretch of when the gorgeous sun is setting over the harbor lights. Tourists will have a full view of Manhattan’s famous skyline view, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the beautiful Statue of Liberty. Manhattan is labeled the City that never sleeps. With is fun cruise, while seeing New York City’s famous landmarks are very unforgettable, especially when seeing all the lights shine at night.
Everyone on board will have a very friendly and experienced tour guide which will explain the city’s history and will answer any questions that anyone may have about Manhattan. He helps entertain the tourists with information about the iconic architecture. He will also let the boat to go past the Statue of Liberty, so anyone can be able to take great photos from both sides of the boat.
Everyone can buy souvenirs, drinks, and food on this evening cruise. People who are ready to climb aboard the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise will have enjoyment throughout a night for all eyes to see. Any other choice to experience a cruise to see Manhattan, the Harbor Lights is an amazing experience. Another added feature for tourists is being able to see a spectacular sunset over New Jersey. People can expect to feel comfortable with good seats. Anyone who is a first-time visitor in New York City must take this harbor cruise at night! You will not be disappointed.
Take an early-evening New York City Harbor Lights cruise and bask in the glow of the setting sun and glistening harbor lights. While listening to an entertaining and informative tour commentary, sip your favorite drink and watch the sun set, the moon rise and New York City light up for the night. You'll enjoy dazzling skyline views of Manhattan on the two-hour Harbor Lights cruise it's one of the best ways to see this fabulous city! From the Statue of Liberty to the famous Brooklyn Bridge, New York's landmarks are especially memorable when lit up at night.
- What methods of transportation does the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise use?
- Approximately how long does the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise last?
It lasts approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Where does the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise depart from?
83 North River Piers West 43rd Street and, 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise?
- Is the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise handicap accessible?
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise?
There are two levels.
- What lake or river does the New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise cruise on?
- What is the dress code?
Dress code is casual.
- What amenities are available?
The boat has WiFi.
- Are any additional discounts or special features offered?
Circle Sightseeing App offers the tour in Spanish, French, and Portugeuse.