Reef and Snorkel Paddle Tour
THIS ACTIVITY REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 2 GUESTS PER TOUR. BE SURE TO INVITE FRIENDS AND FAMILY AS IT WILL BE A FUN ADVENTURE FOR EVERYONE!
We will meet at our designated Beach location and prepare the boards with all the gear. This is NOT a SUP Lesson, however our Instructors will brief and train you on proper ocean paddle boarding techniques, snorkeling basics, and marine safety before leading you out to the BioRock and Reef Systems where we will moor the boards together and begin a "drift dive" over gorgeous multicolored corals and wide variety of marine life! In the distance, you will quickly see the 2 buoys covered with Solar Panels which allow the sunlight to produce low voltage and a safe trickle charge to mesh steel structures located on the bottom of the sea. Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is considered to be the Best Beach Dive in Florida.
72 Hour Cancellation Notice is Required and Reservations canceled within 24 hours of event start time cannot be refunded due to our limited capacity of the guest. If the trip is canceled due to weather or rough conditions; then you may choose to reschedule or be refunded. Due to popular demand, we highly suggest booking in advance.
Pickup & Return:
2520 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Paddle Board or Kayak
- Life Jacket
- Complimentary Photos and Videos
- Snorkeling Gear
Does not include:
- Water (available for separate purchase)
- Soda (available for separate purchase)
- Gatorade (available for separate purchase)
- Kombucha (available for separate purchase)
- Waterproof Phone Case (available for separate rental or purchase)
- Waterproof Bag (available for separate rental or purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers