60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
The Florida Everglades are one of the most iconic places to be, and the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour and Gator Boys Alligator Rescue Show can help you experience this ecosystem in an interesting and thrilling way.
About the Airboat Tour
Meet your knowledgeable airboat tour guide at the departure point and get ready for an excitng time out on the water! Once you board the airboat, you will set out on an unforgettable adventure through the swampy Everglades of Florida. Along the way, you will learn all about the Everglades and its fascinating ecosystem from your local guide. Your guide has plenty of a knowledge to share about the various fish, birds, alligators, and flora and fauna that make up the Everglades, so be sure to ask questions if you happen to think of anything you'd like to know. While the boat cruises along the waters, keep an eye out for gators, turtles, deer, and more. There are also beautiful trees, fascinating waterways, and plenty of scenery to enjoy. The airboat tour lasts approximately 1 hour and is fully narrated, offering an incredible experience for those looking to appreciate the Everglades in a new way. On this tour, you will be able to:
- See Local Wildlife
- Learn about Conservation Efforts
- Admire the Scenery of the Everglades
- Enjoy a Narrated History of the Everglades
Get ready to experience some of the best and most fascinating parts of the Florida Everglades on this unforgettable airboat tour. Feel like a real swamp dweller as you zoom along the waters, keeping an eye out for gators and more along the way. Those who attend this tour are certain to have a magnificent time getting in touch with the Everglades and learning why it is so special.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour?
- What lake or river does the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour cruise on?
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
Max of 20 passengers.
- What is the dress code?
Dress code is casual.
- What methods of transportation does the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour use?
- Approximately how long does the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour last?
It lasts approximately 1 hour.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour?
- Is the 60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour handicap accessible?
- Where does the tour meet?
21940 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33332, USA