Dollywood Theme Park Tennessee
Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, Dollywood is a 150-acre family destination and ranks among the “best of the best” in theme parks for Best Shows, Best Food, Best Christmas Event, Best New Ride for Wild Eagle, and Friendliest Park!
Appropriate for All Ages
Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
Restaurant and Gift Shop On-site
Dollywood showcases world-renowned rides, celebrated live stage shows, and authentic demonstrating crafters. Whether you want to soar through the air on a rollercoaster or enjoy the sounds of your favorite music, Dollywood offers it all, in one of the world’s most unique and beautiful settings. Add to your visit delicious dining and one-of-kind attractions, and Dollywood offers countless hours to make the most of your visit.
Depending on the time of year, Dollywood hosts major festivals that welcome visiting performers to the park. Springtime offers Festival of Nations, an international celebration of music, dance and song. Late May offer Barbeque & Bluegrass, delicious barbeque smoked on site served alongside free concerts by the biggest names in bluegrass. Autumn offers National Southern Gospel & Harvest Celebration, with free gospel concerts and visiting crafters. Celebrate the holidays at Dollywood’s award-winning Smoky Mountain Christmas festival, with four million lights, spectacular Christmas show and amazing food. And don’t forget, from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Dollywood’s Splash Country Waterpark offers water adventure, from mild to wild, including Tennessee’s first water coaster, RiverRush, opening in May 2013.
- Chasing Rainbows – What does an entertainment legend do with countless awards, elaborate costumes and priceless artifacts? If you’re Dolly, you share them with your fans in this state-of-the-art interactive museum. A variety of exhibits let you explore Dolly’s life and career.
- Eagle Mountain Sanctuary – This 30,000-square-foot aviary houses the country’s largest presentation of non-releasable bald eagles. Get a rare glimpse of some of nature’s most impressive birds of prey in this beautiful mountain setting as members of the American Eagle Foundation interact with these spectacular animals.
- Tennessee Mountain Home – A replica of Dolly’s two-room childhood home in Locust Ridge.
- Robert F. Thomas Chapel – Step inside this one-room country church where the simple wooden pews and hardwood floors echo with the sounds of families and neighbors gathering for Sunday morning worship. Join us at our chapel—named in honor of the doctor who delivered little Dolly Rebecca Parton—for services each Sunday at 11:30 a.m. (regular operating season) or 5:30 p.m. (Christmas season).
- Southern Gospel Museum and Hall of Fame – Tour this fascinating facility and learn about the pioneers who took this popular music to audiences around the world. See how the legends of Southern gospel music paved the way for today's artists who have devoted themselves to ensuring the legacy of this genre that got its start in the church.
- And more!
- Wild Eagle – Come experience the first wing coaster in America, where riders soar 21 stories above Dollywood at a top speed of 61 miles per hour! Riders experience the sensation of flying with nothing above or below them on this amazing journey through the Smoky Mountains.
- Mystery Mine – A 1,811-foot track travels through an abandoned coal mine where uncertain encounters and amazing maneuvers await, including a hair-raising 95-degree, 85-foot vertical drop that plunges into darkness!
- Thunderhead – Travel between two mountains, through the tall trees, and across the rugged terrain of the Smokies on this daring ride. This wooden coaster boasts a top speed of 55 mph and a breathtaking 100-foot drop.
- Barnstormer – Enjoy the same breathtaking moments that daring stunt pilots of the1920s might have experienced as they zoomed over the fields of nearby farms. The Barnstormer features two pendulum arms with seating for 32 riders. Seated back to back, riders travel progressively higher on each swing of the Barnstormer’s massive arms, reaching a maximum speed of 45 miles per hour and 230 degrees of rotation. At its peak, the Barnstormer reaches a staggering 81 feet in the air!
- Tennessee Tornado – Experience what it feels like to land inside a tornado on this triple spiral-looping coaster. Riders will experience speeds of 70 mph, and ride through a mountain!
- And more!
- River Battle – Travel along a 500-foot channel in a water raft equipped with soaker guns as you take aim at over 100 targets including bears, skunks, beavers, otters, and more. Not only will you be able to soak the other passengers, but you can also soak observers while your raft splashes along the course.
- Mountain Slidewinder – Situated in an authentic Smoky Mountain setting, you’ll climb through mountain terrain to board this water toboggan thriller. Mountain Slidewinder slides down the mountainside along high-banked curves at breathtaking speeds.
- Daredevil Falls – Only a real daredevil will venture into an abandoned logging camp for a one-of-a-kind boat expedition. Our adventurous guides help you navigate through close calls with the bears and the old left-behind lumber machinery. But, just when you catch your breath, your boat careens over a waterfall down a 60-foot drop at a heart-racing 60 mph!
- Smoky Mountain River Rampage – Experience one of the Great Smoky Mountain's most popular sports on this white water rafting adventure full of exciting dips, twists and turns along the way. No two excursions are the same, but each one promises a good soaking for all who dare to brave the rapids.
- And more!
- Busy Bees – Our 'busy bees' are all a buzz with fun and excitement! Ride along as the 'bumble bee' cars fly 'round and 'round.
- Lumber Jack Lifts – Two 30-foot-tall towers await passengers who can “pull” the ropes, lifting the cars as high as 25 feet in the air. By securing the cable, passengers can take in the view of Timber Tower. Or, if you dare, release the cable for an exciting but “kid friendly” free fall!
- Lucky Ducky – Everyone's a winner on our Lucky Ducky ride where all the cute 'duck' cars travel in a circle of fun.
- Piggy Parade – A larger-than-life scarecrow keeps a watchful eye on the Piggy Parade as the adorable 'piggy' cars travel in a circle of fun.
- Lemon Twist – Nine spinning 'lemon cups' revolve around the pitcher in the center. The lemon twist is the perfect ride for little ones who are thirsty for adventure.
- And more!
- Dollywood Express – An authentic 110-ton coal-fired steam engine takes you on a breathtaking five-mile journey through the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Rockin' Roadway – Take a cruise in a classic Cadillac, Thunderbird, or even a Corvette along a picturesque country road.
- Wonder Wheel – It's one of the midway's most magical rides, at 60-feet, it towers high above the Country Fair skyline at Dollywood.
- Village Carousel – There's nothing more nostalgic than a carousel ride, and Dollywood's carousel features 60 beautifully painted animals
- And more!
- Country Crossroads – A cast of six performers highlights a variety of musical styles including traditional, classic and contemporary sounds that continue to shape today's country music.
- Dolly’s Imagination Playhouse – Watch as the Penguin Players bring three of your favorite storybooks, including The Little Engine That Could, to life in lively 20-minute musicals filled with sing-along songs, including music written by Dolly!
- Dolly’s Family Reunion – It’s more than just her songs as Dolly’s relatives share touching stories about growing up with the superstar in this loving tribute to Dolly and her music.
- Dreamland Drive-In – Take a nostalgic trip down memory lane at Dreamland Drive-In. Chart-topping hits of the '50s and '60s are on the menu in Dollywood's musical review.
- Gem Tones – Five friends bring their own blend of musical fun to the streets and sidewalks of Jukebox Junction with the best of ‘50s and ‘60s music performed by this multi-award-winning group.
- Heartsong – Sit back and view a multi-sensory film about the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Kingdom Heirs – It is southern gospel music at its finest as Dollywood's own award-winning quartet the Kingdom Heirs lift your spirits with beautiful four-part harmonies as they sing ageless gospel standards along with their own chart-topping hits.
- Smoky Mountain String Band – Smoky Mountain String Band fills the air with the beautiful strains of authentic mountain music performed by this entertaining trio.
- The Gazillion Bubbles Show – Bubbles aren't just for the bathtub anymore as The Gazillion Bubble Show takes the stage in an interactive bubble world filled with lasers, spectacular lighting effects, and jaw-dropping masterpieces of bubble artistry.
- Wings of America Birds of Prey – Some of Dollywood’s most captivating performers don’t sing or dance—they soar! Get an up-close look and some fascinating facts as these amazing birds of prey are presented.
- And more!
- The Backstage Restaurant – All-you-care-to-eat breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets featuring Southern cuisine.
- Granny Ogle's Ham 'n' Beans – Ham ‘n’ beans are a southern dinner tradition, and we like to serve them up with a skillet of fresh-baked cornbread. Add coleslaw, sliced onions and you've got yourself a country feast.
- Miss Lillian's Chicken House – All-you-care-to-eat buffet dining featuring fried chicken, country-fried steak, rotisserie chicken and all the fixin’s served alongside the antics of the colorful Miss Lillian.
- Hickory House BBQ – Award-winning pork barbecue platter and our famous smoked turkey legs.
- BIG SKILLET™ Tater Patch – The aroma of red bliss potatoes sautéed with green peppers and onions topped with warm cheddar cheese and chili, draw you to the tater patch.
- Crossroads Funnel Cakes – Funnel cakes, toppings, and fresh berries and cream.
- Dogs 'n’ Taters – Corndogs, hotdogs, chilidogs, and tater swirls.
- Frosted Nuts – Almonds, pecans, and cashews with a cinnamon glaze.
- Grandstand Café – Favorite fair foods and a signature one-third-pound chili cheese dog.
- Hickory House Campfire Cookout – Fried bologna sandwiches, hotdogs, taters, and bacon.
- Lumber Jack’s Pizza – Home of the 12-pound pizza!
- Market Square – Cheese steak sandwich, smoked sausage, and more.
- Midway Concessions – Cotton candy, cookies, buttered popcorn, more fair treats.
- Miss Lillian’s BBQ Corner – Barbeque on the go.
- PaPaw’s Flat Bread – Famous flat bread sandwiches straight from the BIG SKILLET™.
- Pork Rinds – Fresh pork rinds in original or barbecue flavor.
- Red’s Drive-In – Cheeseburgers, fries, milkshakes and more.
- Sausage Works – Smoked sausage from the BIG SKILLET™.
- Sit & Sip – Sit and enjoy frozen lemonade, tea, popcorn, pickles, and cookies.
- Splinter’s – Funnel cakes, floats, berries & cream, and more treats.
- Spotlight Bakery – Fresh-baked pastries, cookies, pies, bread and much more.
- Sweet Shoppe – Eleven flavors of ice cream, a variety of candy, soups, and Paninis.
- Valley Lemonade – Fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Victoria’s Pizza – Delicious pizza in a charming restaurant.
- And more!