Your expedition starts off with your guide picking you up from your stay in the Jackson Hole and Teton Village areas. After your guide picks you up, your travels head north to Grand Teton National Park. Check out all the wildlife on the way! Have questions? Just ask your informative guide, and he will be happy to answer any questions you have.
After departing the Teton Park, we are off to Yellowstone, stopping along the way to Old Faithful. After enjoying exploring Old Faithful, we head back to the Jackson area.
This tour provides transportation to and back to your lodging in the Jackson Hole and Teton Village regions. Your transportation is our luxurious 12 passenger van with center aisle, high roof, and oversized windows for expansive wildlife viewing! Binoculars, spotting scopes, and history and wildlife resource information are provided. Suggested items for our guests to bring is camera, sunglasses, and if needed, extra clothing layers.
Your pickup and return are at Jackson Hole/Teton Village area. Departure time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM. You will receive a confirmation call with the exact pickup time.
Ticket price includes lunch, bottled water, professional guide, and hotel pick-up and drop-off. Ticket price does not include park entrance fees or guide gratuity. For more information, contact our website.
On this tour your guide will pick you up bright and early at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. Heading north to enter the Grand Teton National Park, this is when we will keep an eye out to look for wildlife! You will gain information of the area and on the wildlife from our experience guides. After passing through Grand Teton National Park, we will make our way to discover Yellowstone. We will stop at Old Faithful to explore the area! After exploring the area and stopping at all points of interest, we will head back to the Jackson area! This tour is great for beginner hikers, and great for anybody that wants to spend more time outside!
- On this tour we provide transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area.
- Our luxury 12 passenger vans have a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing!
- We provide you with Binoculars, spotting scopes & history/wildlife resource materials.
- We recommend you bring: Camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers.
Pickup & Return:
Transportation is only provide to guest that are staying in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area.
Departure Times: The departure times are between 7:00AM - 7:30AM
The day before your tour you will receive a confirmation call with an exact pickup time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Does not include:
- Park Entrance fees
- Guide Gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please dress appropriately