Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Trail Hike
Prepare to go on the adventure of a lifetime, you will be spending a day hiking up Grand Teton National Park. This is called the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. You will hike and enjoy beautiful nature, wildlife and experience views you've never even seen before. It begins early in the morning you wake up bright and early and you head north to enter the park. You will be surrounded by a wildlife so it is important for you to watch out and keep yourself safe.
You will learn about the area and the wildlife from an experienced guide, who will teach you everything you need to know to make this the most fun adventure you have ever had in your entire life. You will also get binoculars and other spotting gear so you can see all the animals and other wildlife up close and personal like they were right in front of your eyes.
After such a long journey you will then get to relax and just look at the beautiful view that is Grand Teton, National Park. This park is as beautiful as Yellowstone and it will be like you are at Grand Canyon National Park. This is the adventure you will not want to miss and you will get a great workout as well.
When you go home you'll get to tell your friends about the fun you had at this great place because of the wildlife you saw and the beautiful carved landscape that was created over millions of years by nature with no input from humans. You'll be thoroughly shocked at how amazing this place is and you'll be left speechless.
On this tour, your guide will pick you up, bright and early, at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. Heading north to enter the Grand Teton National Park, this is when you will keep an eye out to look for wildlife! You will gain information about the area and on the wildlife from our experienced guides. After passing through Grand Teton National Park, you will make your way to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone! After exploring the area and stopping at all points of interest, you will head back to the Jackson area. This tour is great for a beginner or advanced hikers!
- On this tour, you will be provided transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/Teton Village area.
- The luxury 12 passenger vans have a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing!
- You are provided with Binoculars, spotting scopes & history/wildlife resource materials.
- It is recommended that you bring: Camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers.
Pickup & Return:
Transportation is only provided to the guests that are staying in the Jackson Hole/Teton Village area.
Departure Times: Departure times are from 7am - 7:30am.
The day before your tour, you will receive a confirmation with an exact pickup time.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Does not include:
- Park Entrance fee
- Guide Gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please dress appropriately