On this tour, your guide will pick you up, bright and early, at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. Heading north to enter the Grand Teton National Park, this is when you will keep an eye out to look for wildlife! You will gain information about the area and on the wildlife from our experienced guides. After passing through Grand Teton National Park, you will make your way to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone! After exploring the area and stopping at all points of interest, you will head back to the Jackson area. This tour is great for a beginner or advanced hikers!
- On this tour, you will be provided transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/Teton Village area.
- The luxury 12 passenger vans have a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing!
- You are provided with Binoculars, spotting scopes & history/wildlife resource materials.
- It is recommended that you bring: Camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers.
Pickup & Return:
Transportation is only provided to the guests that are staying in the Jackson Hole/Teton Village area.
Departure Times: Departure times are from 7am - 7:30am.
The day before your tour, you will receive a confirmation with an exact pickup time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Does not include:
- Park Entrance fee
- Guide Gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please dress appropriately