Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour
Join Williamsburg, Virginia's ultimate drinking experience and brewery tour adventure on the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tour. Taste local alcohol as you learn the history and processes from your knowledgeable tour guide. Skip the hassle of finding rides to each separate location and having to fight through crowds of people with this tour and sit back, relax, and have fun!
- Alewerks Brewing Company
- Copper Fox Distillery
- Billsburg Brewery
- Eight Shires Distillery
- Brass Cannon Brewing
- Silver Hand Meadery
- Green Leafe Cafe
- Paul's Deli & Neighborhood Restaurant
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour and tasting samples from King of Clubs Brewing Company, and the additional 3 various and always changing breweries.
- What methods of transportation does the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour use?
Transportation via air-conditioned coach.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there is walking to/ from the buildings and also inside of the facilities.
- Approximately how long does the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour last?
It lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Over 21 only.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour?
There are food trucks along the way to purchase food.
- Where does the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour depart from?
King of Clubs Brewing CO. (5711-32 Richmond Rd Space B032, Williamsburg, VA 23188)
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour?
Yes, cameras are permitted.
- Is the Williamsburg Craft Alcohol Tasting Tour handicap accessible?
No, the bus and some of the venues are not handicap accessible.