Meet your guides on the sand at North End Beach. After a short briefing on safety and kayak operation, your guides will help you launch your kayak into the Atlantic Ocean.
Follow your guides and paddle along the coast of Virginia Beach while watching for dolphins. You may also see pelicans, ospreys, sea turtles or cow-nose rays.
Paddle to the Cape Henry Lighthouses before turning around and paddling back to the launch site.
Pickup & Return:
Operator: Chesapean Outdoors
North End of Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
Departure Times: Seasonal
9:30am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local professional guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.