Small Group Dolphin Kayak Eco-Tour
It will be a great tour for you if you are someone who loves animals. You will get a close encounter with friendly Dolphins and it will be a magical time of your life. You will have fun and create a lot of great memories on this magical adventure. This is your chance to get away from the hustle and the bustle of the city and get into nature. You will get to travel around in the water and relax as you interact with Dolphins. This trip starts with you getting a great safety tour and learning about how to operate your kayak before it is time for you to go on this magical adventure. Your guide will help you launch your kayak into the Atlantic ocean and from there you will paddle together with your group for a scenic adventure that takes you into the heart of the Atlantic ocean. You will have fun and enjoy yourself as you meet lots of new and interesting creatures.
This is going to be the ultimate tour for you and you will have a lot of fun meeting new and exciting animals and truly creating a beautiful world. You will get to see lots of animals such as pelicans sea turtles and ospreys.
You will then get to paddle to the Cape Henry lighthouse before you are turned back and it is time for you to return home. This is an exciting journey for you and it will be one that you will never forget. If you are looking for something magical and fun then this is surely the thrill of a lifetime. Prepare for fun and excitement on this journey.
Meet your guides on the sand at North End Beach. After a short briefing on safety and kayak operation, your guides will help you launch your kayak into the Atlantic Ocean.
Follow your guides and paddle along the coast of Virginia Beach while watching for dolphins. You may also see pelicans, ospreys, sea turtles or cow-nose rays.
Paddle to the Cape Henry Lighthouses before turning around and paddling back to the launch site.
Pickup & Return:
Operator: Chesapean Outdoors
North End of Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
Departure Times: Seasonal
9:30am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local professional guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.