Palisade Wine Tour from Vail
Did you know that fine wines are produced in the beautiful town of Palisade, Colorado? The tour begins at starting time of your choice at your hotel in the Vail Valley. Drive by the Glenwood Canyon, Glenwood Springs, and the Colorado River on the 2-hour drive to Palisade.
Upon arrival, visit several vineyards, distilleries, and breweries. The itinerary is completely up to you! Spend 1-3 hours in Palisades before driving back to Vail for drop-off at your hotel. Enjoy the beauty of Colorado's Western Slope.
The drivers are not tour guides, but chauffeurs, whose goal is to see to your comfort and safety throughout the day.
Pickup & Return:
Hotels and Residences in the Vail Valley (Vail, Avon, Edwards, Cordillera, Singletree, Eagle, Gypsum).
Departure Times: Flexible
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years