Party Bike Pub Crawl of Downtown Tucson
For everyone that is reading this article and interested on booking a trip to go on the party bike pub event here are some things to keep in mind in order to have a great experience. While preparing to go to this particular make sure to plan ahead so you can be on time. Please make sure that before you go, see to it that you have everything that you need packed and ready to go. What I am referring to when I say that is, make sure that you plan a schedule to go to your scheduled medical appointments or any other events and get them over with in which ever order you see fit. In order to make sure that you make it on time and to not miss your start time. Whenever you arrive at the designated area in which this event will take place, if you’re driving a car or riding a bike, make sure that you give yourself enough time to find a spot to park. While the event starts and you and the company that you bought along with you start to get prepared, make sure that while doing so, the bike doesn't have a flat tire, that you packed some water along for you to stay hydrated and make sure that you stay close to the tour guide. And make sure to be friendly to the tourists and greeting staff. Also while you greet and get to know different people, and enjoy the sights. Some additional advice that I'd like to give you would be to always be polite and courteous. I hope this helps, have fun.
- Two hour party bike pub crawl of the downtown Tucson and 4th Avenue bar and entertainment district.
- Pedal the party bike steered by our pilot to three of the best local bars, where you'll get exclusive VIP drink specials.
- You can bring your own beer and wine on board, just like a party bus!
- The bike comes complete with rocking sound system, LED party lights, and electric assist motor to keep things easy and the party going.
- Awesome fun for any occasion!
- 11 to 15 people? Book with our private party option instead and save!
The corridor of University Blvd, 4th Avenue, and Downtown is known for its nightlife and the best Tucson bars — and the Downtown Tucson Pub Crawl on the party bike is the ultimate way to experience it!
With a premium sound system and LED party lights, the 4-wheeled, 15-passenger party bike is like a pedal-powered party bus — you can bring your own beer and wine on board!
The Downtown Tucson Pub Crawl is perfect for any day or night out with friends, birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties, tourists visiting Tucson, and small groups that can't fill a whole pedal bar!
Bring your friends and meet some new ones along the way. This Tucson pub crawl is definitely not recommended for people who hate fun!
Pickup & Return:
Central location near downtown Tucson.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: SATURDAYSUNDAY: 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm, 7pm, 9:30pm.
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 4:30pm, 7pm, 9:30pm
Please arrive 20 minutes in advance to check-in, load up, and go over the rules. Individuals who arrive late may not have enough time to check-in and be seated for the activity.
- Bike tour
- Drink specials
- Use of helmet
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Does not include:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We will let you know if there are changes at least 24 hours in advance
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund