It is pretty simple for you to make the most of this tour when you have the guide on your side. The guide shows you all the places where the wine comes from, and they bring you into the facilities where you can taste the wine. You get to know the people that are in the area, and your group will be friendly after.
It is so much easier for you to use the wine tour as a way to learn about the region because it teaches you something that you really need to know if you love wine. You want to love wine more than you have ever loved anything, and you can do that when you want a nice way to experience wine in a new way.
The best part of this tour is that you can schedule it right now. Go online to get your tickets, and be certain that you have ordered online with the group discount that you are given when you have to take the whole family.
The Sonoita wine tour is a lot of fun because it helps you learn about wine while enjoying wine at the same time. Sometimes that is the only way to get the best taste.
You'll be transported in a 12-passenger Executive Shuttle, accompanied by a complimentary glass, water, and snacks. Oftentimes the winemaker or one of his assistants pours for our tours offering insight to the whole process. We also have a cooler for any wine purchases you make and several of the vineyards will offer to mail your purchases home.
Between 9:00am-10:00am you will be picked up at your hotel or assigned location. At 11:00am you will visit the first vineyard and taste 5-6 local wines. Lunch is included with a choice of sandwiches or salads and water or tea. Beer and wine are available for purchase. After lunch, you will visit the 2nd and 3rd vineyards with 5-6 tastes of local wine at each. Enjoy a scenic ride home with time to visit with your new friends. Drop off at your return destination between 3:15pm and 4:00pm.
Pickup & Return:
Tucson and surrounding hotels and assigned locations.
Departure Times: 9am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Tasting Fees
- Tasting glass
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund