Niagara Falls Freedom Tour
Niagara Falls is considered to be one of the Wonders of the World so you cannot leave without a sightseeing tour. Do not miss out on an opportunity to see this extraordinary area on your next getaway to Toronto, Ontario in Canada. This exciting day trip, the Niagara Falls Freedom Tour, embarks on a 9.5-hour adventure to truly give you awesome insight into Niagara Falls.
Your day begins with pickup from your Toronto hotel. You will be whisked away on a comfortable ride to the base of Clifton Hill. This popular area is considered to be a favorite tourist destination in the area. Guests will have the opportunity to explore the base of the mountain on their own. There are many different attractions here, dining options, and more.
After your free time at Clifton Hill, you will get to board the famous Hornblower Niagara for a cruise along the falls. See the beautiful Niagara River as you cruise along and watch in awe as you pass the American and Bridal Veil Falls. You will cruise to the edge of Horseshoe Falls. If the cruises are not in season, then guests will be treated to an IMAX movie called Niagara: Miracles, Myths, and Magic.
The last part of your trip is the ride back to Toronto. Along the way, visitors will get to stop at Whirlpool State Park to see the Niagara Whirlpool. You will also see the Floral Clock and stop at a winery before being dropped back off at your hotel. Book tons of fun activities and attractions on your next Niagara Falls vacation!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour, round trip transportation, and the cruise.
- What methods of transportation does the Niagara Falls Freedom Tour use?
Transportation via air-conditioned coach.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is about a mile of walking.
- Approximately how long does the Niagara Falls Freedom Tour last?
The entire experience is 9.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Niagara Falls Freedom Tour depart from?
Hotel pick up and drop off is included.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Niagara Falls Freedom Tour?
Yes, cameras are permitted.
- Is the Niagara Falls Freedom Tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.