Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour
Experience the breathtaking beauty and scenic value of Toronto as you've never had the opportunity to before with this full-day tour that provides views of Niagara Falls during the day and after dark! Depart in the afternoon and make your way through the countryside of the Niagara Peninsula with an experience tour guide that will keep you updated and entertained on the landmarks you pass on your journey. If time permits, you'll stop at a local winery for a tasting of some of Ontario's finest flavors and drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake, stopping at the mighty Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock for generous photo opportunities. After taking pictures to your heart's content, head to Niagara Falls for an exciting boat ride that will take you to the base of Horseshoe Falls on the Hornblower cruise ship. During the months when the Hornblower is not in operation, this portion of your tour will be substituted with a visit to the IMAX Theatre or Journey Behind the Falls.
After your cruise to the majestic Horseshoe Falls, you will enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with a magnificent view of the Falls and have time to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake and do some shopping for the perfect treasure or souvenir to take home with you. Venture up Clifton Hill with it's numerous wax museums, arcades, and family attractions, or shop at the Table Rock Complex before taking in the breathtaking beauty of a multi-colored light show over the falls. Beginning toward the middle of May, you will also be able to see a brilliant fireworks display over the Falls on Fridays and Saturdays. This is a fantastic addition to any Toronto vacation or weekend getaway, with numerous sightseeing overlooks, shopping, light displays, and photo opportunities. Be sure to bring extra film for your camera to capture the beauty of the area during your visit!
- Fully narrated tour
- Seasonal Hornblower cruise to Horseshoe Falls. *IMAX Theatre/Journey Behind the Fall when Hornblower is not in operation
- Winery visit, time permitting
- Niagara Peninsula, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and Clifton Hill
- Whirlpool Rapids and Floral Clock stops
- Shopping at the Table Rock Complex
- Buffet dinner at Sheraton of the Falls
- Complimentary Gray Line souvenir
- What methods of transportation does the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour use?
The tour uses a Gray Line tour bus.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, the tour stops occasionally at multiple locations to visit for leisurely walking at your own pace.
- Approximately how long does the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 9.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable casual attire.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour?
Yes, the tour also includes a buffet dinner.
- Where does the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour depart from?
The tour departs from the Greyhound Transportation Centre located at 610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5, Canada
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.
Niagara Falls Evening Lights Day Trip from Toronto
|Date / Day||Available Times|
|1:00 PM - 10:30 PM|