Hop On - Hop Off City Tour
Create your own adventure in Toronto with this fantastic Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour that grants you access to numerous points of interest, including Chinatown, Casa Loma, the Bata Shoe Museum, and more! This tour is a great combination of narrated tour stops aboard a London-style double-decker bus or trolley and exploration of points of interest at your own pace, so be sure to bring a camera and some extra film to take in the wonders of this City Tour while in Toronto. Your Hop-on/Hop-off City pass is good for three consecutive days, providing you with ample time to explore the city at your own pace and spend as much time as you would like at each destination, even going back to locations that you would love to see again! You will visit numerous stops throughout the city and be treated to a complimentary seasonal boat tour of the Toronto Harbor and surrounding islands.
Just a few of the stops and prominent landmarks you will see during your Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour include Casa Loma, CN Tower, Bloor-Yorkville Village, St. Lawrence Market, the Royal Ontario Museum, Eaton Center, The Distillery Historic District, Chinatown, Entertainment District, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto Harbourfront, and the Bata Shoe Museum, among other amazing sights and buildings along the way! Whether you're looking for architectural mastery, historical value, or scenic beauty, this versatile tour lets you create and personalize your perfect city tour. This tour is a fantastic addition to any family vacation or weekend getaway in Toronto, so bring the entire family and take in the wonder and history of this magnificent city!
- Complimentary seasonal boat tour.
- Stops include Casa Loma, The Distillery Historic District, Eaton Center, Chinatown, Entertainment District, Bata Shoe Museum, Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto Harbourfront, Bloor-Yorkville Village, St. Lawrence Market, and more.
- Combination of narration and self-guided exploration.
- Is there any walking involved?
The amount of walking will depend on how much exploring you do.
- Approximately how long does the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour last?
If you stay on the bus, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour depart from?
You can board the bus at any of the provided stops.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour?
Yes, cameras are permitted.
- Is the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|