Hop On - Hop Off City Tour
Create your own adventure in Toronto with this fantastic Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour that grants you access to numerous points of interest throughout the city via a double decker tour bus! This tour is a great combination of narrated tour stops aboard a double-decker bus or trolley and exploration of points of interest at your own pace, so be sure to bring a camera and some extra film to take in the wonders of this City Tour while in Toronto.
Your Hop-on/Hop-off City pass is good for two consecutive days, providing you with ample time to explore the city at your own pace and spend as much time as you would like at each destination, even going back to locations that you would love to see again! You will visit numerous stops throughout the city and be treated to a complimentary seasonal boat tour of the Toronto Harbor and surrounding islands.
Tour stops include:
- Dundas Square - A public square that hosts many public events and art displays and is surrounding by many shops and restaurants.
- Park Hyatt - Historic hotel that was established in 1936.
- Casa Loma - Now a historic house museum, this Gothic Revival style mansion built in 1911 features beautiful landscaped gardens and architecture.
- The Annex - Neighborhood district in the downtown area of Toronto, Ontario.
- Bata Shoe Museum - Footwear museum that showcases, researches, and preserves footwear from all around the world.
- ROM - The Royal Ontario Museum is a world culture, art, and natural history museum located in Toronto.
- ChinaTown - Ethnic neighborhood in Toronto that features restaurants and shops to explore.
- Scotiabank Theatre - Movie theater that is best known for the annual Toronto International Film Festival.
- Bell Lightbox - Cultural center located in the downtown Toronto area.
- CN Tower - Observation tower that is 1,815 feet tall, giving you perfect views of Toronto's skyline.
- Union Station - Major railway station hub for Toronto.
- Harbourfront - Beautiful waterfront park area that features trails, galleries, theaters and more to explore.
- Hockey Hall of Fame - Ice Hockey museum where you can see memorabilia and artifacts from your favorite players over the years as well as NHL trophies such as the Stanley Cup.
- St. Lawrence Market - Major public farmers market to explore great booths featuring crafts and delicious foods.
- Distillery District - Pedestrian-only district that once housed a whiskey distillery. It now includes galleries, restaurants, bars, and shops to explore down the cobblestone streets.
- King Edward Hotel - Historic luxury hotel that opened in 1903.
Whether you're looking for architectural mastery, historical value, or scenic beauty, this versatile tour lets you create and personalize your perfect city tour. This tour is a fantastic addition to any family vacation or weekend getaway in Toronto, so bring the entire family and take in the wonder and history of this magnificent city!
- Is there any walking involved?
The amount of walking will depend on how much exploring you do.
- Approximately how long does the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour last?
If you stay on the bus, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour depart from?
You can board the bus at any of the provided stops.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour?
Yes, cameras are permitted.
- Is the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|