Day Tour of Niagara Falls
On this scenic full day tour, experience the best that Niagara Falls has to offer, from the vast beauty of countryside vineyards and a visit to one of the local wineries, to numerous photo opportunities at famous landmarks, all while being escorted by a friendly and knowledgeable guide! Your tour begins with a scenic drive through the countryside and the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you will visit a local winery and sample some of the finest local wines in Ontario. There is plenty of time for pictures at Floral Clock before making your way to Niagara Falls and enjoying a delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton on the Falls, followed by a scenic boat ride on the Hornblower to the base of Horseshoe Falls. During the months when the Hornblower is not in operation, this portion of the tour is substituted with a visit to the IMAX Theatre or Journey Behind the Falls.
After your cruise, you will have plenty of allotted time to explore the Falls and take plenty of pictures or shop for souvenirs at the Table Rock Complex. Make a stop for more pictures from the observation deck of the Whirlpool Rapids on your return to Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy more time for exploration within the town's historic streets and more shopping in small boutiques and shops that line the streets. Once you have shopped and strolled to your heart's content, rejoin your coach for a scenic drive back to Toronto. This is a fantastic addition to any vacation or getaway in Toronto, so don't forget to bring your camera and extra film, and bring the entire family to enjoy the scenery and history of this beautiful area!
- Seasonal Hornblower boat ride. *IMAX Theatre or Journey Behind the Falls substituted when Hornblower is not in operation.
- Buffet lunch at Sheraton on the Falls.
- Deluxe coach tour with washrooms and air conditioning.
- Free time for exploration in Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Fully narrated tour by professional guides.
- Exclusive screening of 'Great Daredevils of Niagara Falls'.
- Stops and photo opportunities at Floral Clock and Whirlpool Rapids.