Toronto offers travelers so much to do that you may be wondering how you will afford to experience everything.
When you buy a CityPASS, your worries will be eased. Affordable and convenient, CityPASS offers a way to see six major attractions in Toronto. Rather than standing in long lines and buying tickets to individual attractions, you simply purchase the CityPASS booklet for one price, and inside there are tickets to participating attractions. You keep the booklet with you, and when you visit the attraction, you usually do not even have to wait in a ticket line: you just walk right up, hand them your booklet, they take out your ticket, and you are in!
- CN Tower - Attractions Experience: Look Out and Glass Floor levels and choice of a film or theater ride
- Casa Loma - General admission, Audio Guide, and Pellatt Film
- Ontario Science Center - General admission -OR- Toronto Zoo - General admission
- Royal Ontario Museum - General admission
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
I ran out of time before i could use all the passes in my book. But it was a great value and i enjoyed bypassing the ticket line. I found it very convenient.
-- Louise Poche - Middletown, CT
Excellent and would recommend each of the places the pass gives. Subway system in toronto was easy. Worth the money. Allow plenty of time at each of the places. I and two 15 year olds did it in four days semi-comfortably.
-- Andrea Hafner - Doylestown, PA
Love love love that i got to do all these activities with just one pass!
-- Sylvia - Monroe, LA