Canada's Wonderland is a 330-acre theme park featuring over 200 attractions including thrill rides, live shows, water fun, dining, shopping and more for a full day of family fun in Toronto! Often regarded as one of North America's more prominent theme parks, and routinely boasting record attendance numbers, Canada's Wonderland is a proven park that thrill seekers must visit at least once if only due to its prestige. Of course, the park more than lives up to the hype.
Brand New for 2019
Yukon Striker: The Yukon Striker is 2019's newest thrill ride. This ride is totally unique, featuring an exciting 90 degree drop, a zero gravity roll, an underwater tunnel, and reaching speeds of approximately 80 mph.
Guests will find 10 themed areas ranging from International Street and Medieval Faire to brand-name areas such as Nickelodeon Central and Hanna-Barbera Land, with each offering a distinct time of fun!
- Behemoth - roller coaster featuring a 230 foot drop at a 75 degree angle
- Dragon Fire - roller coaster featuring two 360 degree loops
- Drop Tower - 230 foot transport lift that drops 23 stories
- Flight Deck - inverted looping jet coaster
- Mighty Canadian Minebuster - largest and longest wood coaster in Canada
- Psyclone - pendulum ride that rises 120 feet into the air
- Vortex - Canada's first suspended roller coaster
- Lumberjack - Full of 360 degree loops at 75 feet in the air
- Riptide - Spin and rotate 360 degrees while being lowered down to the water fountain and back up again
- Shockwave - Experience sharp twist and turns and spin around in many directions at 63 feet in the air
- Skyhawk - Take control of your very own cockpit as you go through 360 degree turns at 135 feet
- Sledge Hammer - Spin around and around at 80 feet in the air and experience freefalls and raising jumps
- Xtreme Skyflyer - Get strapped into a harness and fall from 153 feet high
- Antique Carrousel - Century-old carrousel in working condition
- Ghost Coaster - Wooden coaster designed for younger park goers
- Silver Streak - Junior inverted coaster
- Speed City Raceway - Go-Karts
- Timberwolf Falls - Log flume adventure
- White Water Canyon - White water rapids ride
- Endless Summer - World class ice skating exhibition
- Dance to the Music - Tribute show showcasing music of yesteryear, including Elvis, The Beatles and more
- Dora's Sing-A-Long Adventure - Join Dora and friends on a musical adventure
- Victoria Falls High Diver - High dive show featuring dives from 66 feet up
- What is included in the Canada's Wonderland admission price?
Park admission includes all rides and live shows.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at Canada's Wonderland?
Single Strollers $15.99 + $5 refundable deposit; double stroller $25.99 + $5 refundable deposit; wheelchairs $15.99 + $5 refundable deposit; ECV $49.99 + $50 refundable deposit.
- What on-site amenities are available?
ATMs, dining, shopping.
- Is parking available on-site?
Onsite parking is available for $22.
- Are lockers available at Canada's Wonderland?
Yes. Locker rentals range from $17 - $30 a day depending on size and season.
- Are alcoholic beverages served at Canada's Wonderland?