CN Tower - Canada's Wonder of The World
Take to the skies at the CN Tower observation deck located in Toronto, ON for a fun adventure with your whole family. Defining the city skyline, this free-standing 1,815 feet tower is an icon in the city. With so much to see and do at this tower, it is perfect for all ages for a fun and exciting sightseeing stop during your next vacation.
Begin your experience at the CN Tower by riding the elevator to the top. The 6 high-speed elevators are a fun attraction in and of itself as it takes only 58 seconds to reach to the top and gives you views all the way up with glass-fronts as you race upwards at 15mph! Three of these elevators also offer a portion of the glass floor to give you a thrilling new perspective of a 1,136 view straight down to the ground below. After exiting the elevator, you have so many options to choose from to explore. The tower not only offers views, but also includes a motion theater ride, 3D movie, shopping center, arcade, and great places to get a bite to eat.
The top of the tower will give you unobstructed panoramic views for the best photos of the Toronto skyline. On a clear day, you have a visibility of 100 miles where you can spot Niagara Falls and Rochester, NY. Other viewing points in the tower include:
- Lookout Level - This level features floor to ceiling windows and a glass floor that was installed directly above the original.
- Sky Terrace - On the same level as the Glass floor, this terrace allows you to take a step outside at 1,122 feet to feel the breeze!
- Glass Floor - Take your fear of heights to the test with a view of 1,122 feet straight down. The glass is 2 1/2 inches thick and is designed for you to walk, crawl, sit, and if you're brave enough, jump on it!
- SkyPod - Known as the highest observation platform in the world. Board a separate elevator on the Lookout Level to reach 33 stories higher at 1,465 feet into the sky for the ultimate view of the city.
A visit to the CN Tower can be described in only one word — exhilarating! Book this great attraction on your next Toronto escape!
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at CN Tower - Canada's Wonder of The World?
Most guests spend 2-4 hours here.
- What amenities are available?
Restaurant and Gift Shop are on site.
- Is CN Tower - Canada's Wonder of The World handicap accessible?
Yes, it is handicap accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Both photography & video recording is allowed.
- For what ages is CN Tower - Canada's Wonder of The World appropriate?
Attraction is appropriate for all ages.
- Is parking available at CN Tower - Canada's Wonder of The World?
Paid public parking is available nearby.
|9:00 AM - 10:30 PM|