The Telluride area has many hotels, and you could have your gear brought to any hotel or slope you plan to ski. The delivery agent gives you everything that is needed, and they offer their card in case you need to call them for help later. The agent has marked all the gear based on who it is for, and they even know how to put it all on.
The equipment you receive includes the skis, poles, gloves, helmet, and goggles. You must have a full set of gear if you plan to ski safely, and you should enter your measurements on the website to get something that fits you, the kids, and anyone with a disability. This is the simplest rental package for skiing, and it is the most accommodating.
The rental company has a website where you take care of everything, and they deliver to any location. Ask the rental agent to pick up your skis when the trip is over, and you only go home with great memories.
There is no better way to ski in Telluride than when you rent. The rental package costs a fraction of actual skis, and it is delivered to your hotel door.
You choose the time, you choose the place and a technician will arrive on time to custom fit your equipment in the comfort of your lodging. The service revolves entirely around your needs during your time in Banff and they offer deliveries anywhere between 7:30am to 10pm. In the rare event that there are any issues with your equipment, contact the local operator. The professional rental technicians can meet you in no time and get you back on the slopes in a flash. When you are ready to return your equipment, just call and arrangements will be made for a ski concierge to swing over and collect all of your gear.
This package is for beginner level skiers. If you are a more experience skier or if you simply want to be on the highest quality gear, please select the Premium Ski Package.
Pickup & Return:
We will meet you at your accommodations in the Telluride area.
We will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
Departure Times: Open from 7:30am - 9:30pm daily. Deliveries are typically done the afternoon or evening prior to your first ski day but can also do fitting in the morning if that is easier for you.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Skis, poles and boot rental --> this package is for beginner - Intermediate level skiers. If you are a more experienced skier or if you simply want to be on the highest quality gear, please select the Premium Ski Package.
- Delivered and picked up at your hotel
- In room fitting at your requested time (usually done the night before your first day of skiing)
- Slope-side service
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Does not include:
- Helmets are not included in the price. They are available to purchase separately.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the Tellurdie area
- Please note: Rental gear is not guaranteed until re-confirmed. You MUST re-confirm your reservation NO LATER than 48 hours prior to your desired rental date.