Enjoy a day floating on snow. Meet your experienced snowshoe guide in the lobby at El Monte Sagrado Resort at 10am. Transport up the scenic route of the High Road to Amole Canyon. Your guide will offer a brief orientation, demonstration and safety talk before hitting the trails on your snowshoes. A pack lunch will be provided to enjoy along the way. Take in this remote and scenic playground with beautiful views of wide open meadows and romantic trails within the Ponderosa Pine Forest. We have a 2 person minimum and a 12 person maximum allowing for small intimate tours. Your trip includes transportation, lunch, snowshoe and pole rentals. We suggest to wear a comfortable snow boot, warm breathable layers, gloves, winter hat and sunglasses. We will be at high elevation to be sure to drink extra water and wear sunscreen. Your tour will return at El Monte Sagrado Resort at 2:30pm.
Pickup & Return:
El Monte Sagrado Resort.
Departure Times: 10am at El Monte Sagrado Resort, Taos NM
Wednesdays through Sundays
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Snowshoe & Pole Rentals
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking