Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tickets and Transportation
For football fans of all ages, tickets to see the Tampa Buccaneers are the perfect addition to any vacation to the Tampa Bay, FL area. Enjoy an exciting game of football at the home stadium of the Buccaneers. Whether you are young or old, you're bound to have an amazing time!
About the Raymond James Stadium
Affectionately dubbed the 'Ray Jay' stadium by fans, the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa is a premier place for football games. The stadium has plentiful seating with over 65,000 seats with expandable seating for special events topping out at a whopping 75,000. Opened in 1998, the stadium features an immaculate pirate ship to pay homage to the team as well as various concession stands, state-of-the-art video displays, and other features to fully enhance the game.
Transportation: Transportation is provided to and from the game, with pickup being scheduled for approximately three hours before the time of kickoff. Departure from the game is scheduled for about thirty minutes after the game ends.
Do not miss out on a game of NFL football even while on vacation by adding a game to your itinerary! Head to the Ray Jay and cheer on your favorite team the next time you visit Tampa Bay, FL!
- Is Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tickets and Transportation handicap accessible?
Yes, it is handicap accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Both photography & video recording is allowed.
- For what ages is Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tickets and Transportation appropriate?
Attraction is appropriate for all ages.
- Approximately how long does the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tickets and Transportation last?
Tour lasts approximately 6 1/2 to 7 hours.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Is transportation to the departure location available for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tickets and Transportation?
Yes, Hotel pick up & drop off is available.