Stowe Brewery Tour
The Stowe Brewery Tour is a great way to learn about how beer is made, tour the area, and to get to taste the differences in beer based on how they are made, and what brewery made them. The Stowe Brewery tour takes you by bus to the different breweries in the area for a tour. The tour and samples of the beer are included in the price of the ticket for the tour. If you are going to want other drinks, or food you will need to bring money with you for that reason. The Stowe Brewery Tour is great for learning what beers you like, and what type of beer it is that you don’t like as well. No one under the age of twenty one is allowed on the tour bus so for those that have children even older they will not be allowed on the tour bus and that is something that should be taken into account beforehand. The other thing is that you need to schedule beforehand there are no tours sold for the same day and you will likely need to book a few months in advance to get the exact tour that you are wanting to book. While in the group at the Breweries it is encouraged that you ask any questions you may have about the beers, or the process in which they are made.
Explore Stowe's thriving beer scene on this guided all day brew tours. Chat with brewery owners and learn about the equipment used to make beer, the brewing process and best of all, what the different kinds of beer taste like — up to 15 of them, in fact.
On these brew tours, hop in the bus at your Burlington, South Burlington or Stowe location and travel to four unique beer establishments. Learn about the different types of beer as well as the history and specialty of each brewery. Stops may include Lost Nation Brewing Co, Rock Art Brewing Co, Crop Bistro & Brewery, and Trapp Brewery.
This all day tour includes an unforgettable beer and food pairing lunch at Crop Bistro & Brewery.
This brewery tour combines humor, history, education, and good food to help showcase Stowe's celebrated beers, breweries, and culture. Relax with comfortable round trip transportation and explore Stowe's beer scene with the ultimate Vermont brewery experience!
Pickup & Return:
your Burlington, South Burlington or Stowe address.
original departure point.
Departure Times: Leaves Burlington/South Burlington at 11:00am
- Lunch or dinner
- Beer tasting
- Pickup from hotel or local accommodation (Burlington, South Burlington, or Stowe)
- Round trip transportation
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you to arrange details for your tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund