You can expect:
- Free Delivery & Custom Fitting
- Opens Early & Closes Late
- Top of the Line Equipment
- Slope-side Assistance Available
- Easy Return Process
You choose the time, you choose the place and your ski rentals will arrive on time to custom fit your equipment in the comfort of your lodging. The service revolves entirely around your needs during your time inSteamboat and they offer deliveries anywhere between 7:30am to 10pm. In the rare event that there are any issues with your equipment, call the local operator. Their professional rental technicians can meet you in no time and get you back on the slopes in a flash. When you are ready to return your equipment, just call and arrangements will be made for our ski concierge to swing over and collect all of your gear. Delivery service is only for those directly in the Steamboat (and Howelson Hill) area.
Pickup & Return:
Your accommodations in the Steamboat area.
We will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
Departure Times: We are open from 7:30am - 9:30 pm. We will follow up with you to confirm your desired delivery time. Deliveries are typically done the day before your first ski day but we also do fitting in the morning if that is easier for you.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Skis, poles and boot rental
- Hotel drop-off and pick-up
- In-room fitting
- Slope-side service
Does not include:
- Helmets are not included in the price. They are available to purchase separately.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the Steamboat (and Howelson Hill) area.