During the tour because there is so much walking if that is a problem you need to be able to bring something for you to ride on so that you may keep up with the group. For those that have no problems walking the trip you still be making sure that you wear comfy shoes as for most people your feet will be a little bit sore if you are not mindful about what you are wearing. The tour is something that you need to schedule ahead of time and this can be bought online or over the phone. Overall the food tour gives you a great idea of what Saint Louis food is for you.
Dig into Downtown Saint Louis with a guided tasty tour of some of the best eats in town!
Walk and learn about the Saint Louis region's rich history and culture. Get the insider scoop on our bustling food scene, which includes award-winning chefs, local and sustainable establishments and enjoy tasty bites unique to Saint Louis along the way.
The tour lasts 3 1/2 hours and starts at 11:00 am.
Bring comfy shoes, an appetite and your curiosity, as all will be tested and satisfied as we bring you a unique view of Saint Louis along a 1.8 mile course.
Our new tour brings you the best of what Downtown has to offer.
Pickup & Return:
The meetup location is U.S. Bank Plaza located at the corner of Washington Avenue and Seventh Street. We will congregate at the stainless steel sculpture, Synergism, you can't miss it. Your guides will be there holding a stack of information guides.
Departure Times: 11:00am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately