Hard Rock Cafe St Louis
You must come to this place when you want to have a good time on vacation and see something amazing that will get your attention. There is a lot of memorabilia in this place, and it is one of the best places for people to come who like music in general. You might even run into rock gods and goddesses who might come through here.
Take as many pictures as you can, and remember that you can pretty easily get the best food in the area because it is pure Americana. It is the kind of food you would want to eat for a show, and it is the kind of food that will make you feel like you have made the right choice when eating with the family.
Reservations are available, or you can just walk right in. You can get a drink at the bar, or you can use the restaurant as the last stop on a tour of the city. You have the most fun when you are with the family here.
The Hard Rock Cafe is exciting, and you should visit with your family at least once. They will love this place, and it will dazzle them to no end.
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn't think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in St Louis, Missouri. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef's Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Pickup & Return:
Hard Rock Cafe St Louis.
Departure Times: Sunday to Thursday - 11am to 11am
Friday and Saturday - 11am to 1am
All hours are subject to change
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day