There something for every animal lover! Activities offered to you, as our private guests, will be the sloth experience, the stingray encounter, giant snake experience, giant lizard experience. For up close activities, your interactions with alligators, snapping turtles, crocodiles, giant fish, sharks, and turtles. Don't want to handle or see giant snakes? You will not have to. Remember, you pick and chose what activities you want to see and participate in.
You will be picked up for your two-hour tour at World Aquarium. Since this a private tour, private tours are set between the hours of 9 am to 9 pm. Included in your ticket price is entrance fees. You and your family can schedule up to 10 guests, and your tour can only be scheduled when the museum is closed to the public. Parking fees and any gratuities are not included.
This is a great family outing and a great outing for any animal lover! Unlike typical aquarium adventures, you will not have to battle a roomful of guests to see that beautiful coral reef. You and your guests will the only visitors. Be prepared for a great experience you will be remembering for years to come!
The World Aquarium has been operating a not-for-profit educational and research based aquarium for 24 years. A private tour of the Aquarium allows guests the unique experience to see and interact with many species of fish, invertebrates, snakes, lizards, turtles, stingrays and sharks. It's an animal lover's dream come true! On this customized tour, your group can choose what activities to do and in what order. A sample of these activities includes:
- Sloth experience
- Stingray encounter
- Giant snake experience
- Giant lizard experience
- Marine tide pool experience
- Up close interactions with alligators, snapping turtles, crocodiles, giant Mississippi River fish, giant Amazon River fish, sharks, coral reef, giant tortoises, water turtles, box turtles, and Goliath groupers
The Aquarium's new location is on the St. Louis Riverfront, part of the Laclede's Landing Development. You'll be near the Arch, the Mississippi River, and across the street from the Convention Center in a historic stand-alone building devoted to a family style experience. Come be immersed in this up close and personal private tour of an interactive living museum!
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: Private tours are done when the Aquarium is closed to the public. Tours must be completed between 9am - 9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Private, customized tour for up to 10 guests, scheduled when museum is closed to the public
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $7 parking fee or any fees for on-street parking
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tours are done when the Aquarium is closed to the public. Tours must be completed between 9am - 9pm. Contact local supplier to schedule a time on your chosen day.