World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum with Optional Private Tour
The World Golf Hall of Fame in St. Augustine is a perfect place to come if you love to game or need something to do for the afternoon in town. This is a place that has immortalized every great golfer, every great moment, and shown people the grandeur of the game on a scale you could not imagine.
The Hall of Fame is open to people every day, and you can walk in to check out everything for yourself. There are docents and guides who might walk around with you, and they will show you parts of the hall that you might not have found on your own. This is a great place to simply remember all the greats and perhaps learn about golfers you have never heard of before.
The Hall of Fame has many exhibits that you might like, and they have some short films playing in certain parts of the hall. You might get to see some great moments from golf history, or you will learn the oral history of the great players of the game. Anyone who loves golf will see things to warm the cockles of their heart.
The World Golf Halle of Fame in St. Augustine is a must-visit for all the people who love golf. Come down just once to this beautiful town and take a look at this place. You can see all the greats in one place.
There are tickets and a floor plan online, and you will learn a lot about golf simply by coming to this place and keeping your eyes open.
Special exhibits currently include 'Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf', the 'Nancy Lopez: Pride and Personality' exhibit, and 'Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory',a major special exhibit including artifacts and photos on the life and times of one of the game's biggest supporters.
An 18-hole natural grass putting course is included with museum admission. Designed to USGA specifications, the experience is so authentic the greens are mowed and the flag sticks are moved nearly every day. Take a shot on the Challenge Hole, an island green reminiscent of the No. 17 at the TPC at Sawgrass, included with museum admission.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to see a documentary or Hollywood film in the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater, for an additional cost.
Pickup & Return:
World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum Box Office.
Departure Times: Museum Hours -
Monday thru Saturday: 10am-6pm
Based on selected tour time purchased (11am, 1pm or 3pm).
- 18-hole natural grass putting course
- Museum entrance fee
- One shot on the Challenge Hole
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide & Private Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase thru on-property cafe or concessions)
- IMAX Theater: Documentary Film - $8.50 Adult, $7.50 Student, $6.50 Child; Hollywood Film - $13 Adult, $12 Student, $6.50 Child
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- No food and drink allowed inside the museum
- Note: a minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private option
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults