World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine
If you are looking for a wonderful time then you love this great adventure. You will get to have a family-friendly adventure and you will be able to discover and enjoy a wonderful new world that is fun and exciting and is guaranteed to really thrill you and put a smile on your face. There are also multiple times offered and it will be able to really have fun for you. This will be the time of your life as you really enjoy yourself and have a lot of fun. It will be very fun and you will have the time of your life as you be up to really enjoy yourself and you will be up to really discover and you and exciting world and it will be something special for you and you will be able to really have fun.
There will be a lot of special exhibitions that you will be able to see and you'll be able to see a wonderful chubby to African-Americans and Gough as well as a lot of new and exciting exhibits that will be very special for you. There is also an 18 hole natural golf course there as well so you can see how it is and play as well. Is going to be a special day for you fill with a very good place for you to be able to enjoy a wonderful Gough adventure. This is going to be the time of your life.
If you are looking for a wonderful opportunity to really have fun and discover and you and exciting world then you are in the right place and you will have the time of your life. This will be fun and interesting and you will never have to forget about it.
Special exhibits currently include 'Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf', the 'Nancy Lopez: Pride and Personality' exhibit, and 'Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory',a major special exhibit including artifacts and photos on the life and times of one of the game's biggest supporters.
An 18-hole natural grass putting course is included with museum admission. Designed to USGA specifications, the experience is so authentic the greens are mowed and the flag sticks are moved nearly every day. Take a shot on the Challenge Hole, an island green reminiscent of the No. 17 at the TPC at Sawgrass, included with museum admission.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to see a documentary or Hollywood film in the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater. This giant screen theater comfortably seats 283 (not included with admission price).
Pickup & Return:
World Golf Village.
Departure Times: Monday thru Saturday: 10am-6pm
- 18-hole natural grass putting course
- Museum entrance fee
- One shot on the Challenge Hole
- Private tour (if option chosen)
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase thru on-property cafe or concessions)
- IMAX Theater: Documentary Film - $8.50 Adult, $7.50 Student, $6.50 Child; Hollywood Film - $13 Adult, $12 Student, $6.50 Child
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- No food and drink allowed inside the museum
- Note: a minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private option
- There is a bus drop off in the Slammer & Squire parking lot adjacent to the museum, and parking across the street from the PGA Tour Entertainment