Wine Tasting Sunset Cruise
Schedule By Date:
— St. Augustine Bayfront
— Castillo de San Marcos
— Mission Nombre de Dios (The Big Cross)
— Bridge of Lions
— St. Augustine Lighthouse
This tour is narrated by a knowledgeable and entertaining crew. You'll have an experience unlike any other tour in this town with the perfect mixture of wildlife viewing (we see dolphin on a regular basis), rich history and wine tasting!
What To Know
-We always check ID's.
-Our bar on board has a fantastic variety of 6-8 different types of beer, including local craft favorites. We also have 6-8 different types of wine and bubbly including local favorites, and non alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
-Our vessel is a very comfortable 45? pontoon boat with a capacity of 38 passengers. For this particular cruise, we do not exceed 20 passengers to make for a more intimate experience.
-The vessel is 75% shaded with just a section of the boat uncovered. During the summer months you might want a hat, sunglasses and comfortable/light clothing. During the fall/winter months you might want a light jacket, but we do have wool blankets on board for those chilly days.
-All required Coast Guard inspected life preserves are on board, but you do not need to wear them during the tour.
Pickup & Return:
North St. Augustine.
Departure Times: Departure time is based on season, please see calendar. Tours are Thursday - Sunday.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 21 years
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the time of departure. We always leave on time. This is to accommodate the check-in process as well as the mandatory safety briefing.
- A 48 hour cancellation notice is required by email to info@FLwatertours.com in order to receive a full refund. If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us in writing at least 48 hours before your tour or a $10 per person reschedule fee will apply. A $10 per person fee will be charged to all 'no-shows' without a written notice of cancellation by email to info@FLwatertours.com. The 'no-show' fee will not be charged if you let us know at least 6 hours before your tour so we can take you off the manifest to allow other passengers to book. If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax 're-book' fee will apply.
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers