The Old Jail of St. Augustine
The 19th-century Old Jail museum of St. Augustine served this beautiful town from 1891 to 1953. Years of history reside in its walls and are just waiting to be told. Listed in the National Registry of Historic Places, this is a must-see when you're in the area. The tour is approximately 30 minutes long and you'll see historical reenactments, get to interact with the 'inmates', and learn from your knowledgeable guide.
History of the Jail
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at The Old Jail of St. Augustine?
Guests typically spend about 45 minutes here - 30 for the tour, 15 at the museum.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is The Old Jail of St. Augustine handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.
- For what ages is The Old Jail of St. Augustine appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at The Old Jail of St. Augustine? Is it free?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.