Sunset Cruise St. Augustine
Schedule By Date:
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, Florida
History of the bay front including the Castillo while the sun is setting behind the ancient city!
Pass By: Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, Florida
Pass under the bridge, with history of how and when it was built!
Pass By: Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, St. Augustine, Florida
Pass by the great cross for perfect picture opportunities and history!
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., St. Augustine, Florida
You will get to see the lighthouse from the water!
Pickup & Return:
107 Yacht Club Dr
Returns to original departure point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Live commentary
- Local Guide
- Free Parking
- Alcoholic Beverages - Can be purchased on board at very reasonable prices! We have a great variety of beer, wine, bubbly, soft drinks and water.
- All required USCG approved life preservers
Does not include:
- Snacks - Small selection available for purchase on board, but you are also welcome to bring your own small appetizers or snacks.
- Dinner - We are located next to a great restaurant called King Fish Grill, and they give 10% off to any of our guests!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers