St. Augustine and Porpoise Point Helicopter Tour
There's a reason why this city is called the "Ancient City"; it has so much history and is one of the most beautiful places in Florida. Experience St. Augustine and the Porpoise Point region from a bird's eye view on this helicopter tour. You'll have the opportunity to see some of the city's most famous landmarks as your pilot points out all of the important stuff! This 12-mile flight will be the highlight of your trip.
- Approximately how long does the St. Augustine and Porpoise Point Helicopter Tour last?
It lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!
- Where does the St. Augustine and Porpoise Point Helicopter Tour depart from?
Tours depart from St. Augustine Airport.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the St. Augustine and Porpoise Point Helicopter Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.