St Augustine History Museum Admission
Enjoy learning about the history of the oldest city in America at the St Augustine History Museum. This museum is the perfect place for the whole family to learn how the city began and how it has evolved throughout the years. You will explore over 400 years of the cities history as you roam through the galleries and exhibits for a fun and adventurous activity during your next St. Augustine vacation.
During your visit, you will learn about multiple aspects of the city including how the city came to be and grow under the British, Spanish, and American rule. As well as the influence of the Spanish with a replicated galleon, Spanish weaponry, armor, stoneware, cannons, and other artifacts. You will also get to dive into several other galleries to learn about the early tourism industry to the area, Tin Can Tourists, and Henry Flagler and his East Coast Railway.
Other exhibits at the museum include:
- Spanish sunken treasure room
- Timucan Indian Village
- Florida Cracker Trading Post
Everyone who likes going to museums will find this to be a thrilling and amazing adventure. You will be able to really enjoy yourself and create a lot of great memories as you visit this museum and learn a lot of history to this beautiful and historic area.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at St Augustine History Museum Admission?
People typically spend about 1-2 hours at the museum.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is St Augustine History Museum Admission handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Yes, cameras are allowed.
- For what ages is St Augustine History Museum Admission appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at St Augustine History Museum Admission?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.