Spanish Military Hospital
History buffs can delight at the Spanish Military Hospital Museum in St. Augustine, FL; the museum is filled with details from the past that make for an interesting and informative visit. The entire family can enjoy this display, and guests are even welcome to bring along their furry companions as the building is pet-friendly. The museum also offers plenty of great tours that treat guests to an in-depth look at what life was like in historic St. Augustine. On the 40-minute fully-guided tour, guests will be able to explore the origins of Spanish medicine and learn how settlers implemented this knowledge during colonial times.
Watch in awe as the surgeon performs accurate and detailed demonstrations, the apothecary brews medicine, and learn about the role and importance of colonial herbs. Whether you enjoy history or are interested in medical practices, the Spanish Military Hospital Museum is definitely an attraction you must visit.
- What is included in the admission price for Spanish Military Hospital?
The fully-guided tour.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Spanish Military Hospital?
The tour is 40 minutes.
- Is Spanish Military Hospital handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.
- For what ages is Spanish Military Hospital appropriate?
It's appropriate for all ages!
- Is parking available at Spanish Military Hospital? Is it free?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.